EP 23 : WHERE SHE RETURNS TO THE PRESENT

Disclaimer: No more S*X scenes..at least for a while😂😂 but MATURE LANGUAGE ALERT.😉

**Present Day**

She was sitting on the edge of her bed as she came back to the present. She was so distracted for the last few minutes that she didn't realise that her cell was buzzing.
But now she finally did so without even looking at the number she answered "Will you stop bothering me? I didn't want to talk to you that's why I wasn't picking the phone up. Didn't you get the point that I AM IGNORING YOU?"

"For how long are you planning to do this, Your Highness? Please do enlighten me."

His words only made her angrier "Don't try to act cute okay after betraying me so brutally."

"I don't think my brother would be happy to hear that his fiance is saying all this to his beloved cousin brother."

"Saksham isn't like you, Mr Arjun Shekhawat. He is a man of his words. Unlike you, he knows how to keep his promise." She bragged wholeheartedly.

"Of course. Of course. How can he not be? After all, He is YOUR MAN"

She replied dreamily "Of course HE IS...MY ONE AND ONLY."

"Wish you could say the same about your and his sex life as well."

She was instantly offended "That was hitting way below the belt Arjun."

"Truth always hurts my love."

"I hate you." She blurted out like a child.

"But I love you, my love. So much that I will never let this secret out that you slept with someone else for weeks after you lost your virginity to my brother."

"Thanks for keeping your mouth shut. As if you have a choice." She rolled her eyes as she lay back on the bed. "By the way, Saksham already knows this."

"Yeah..but does he know the name of the guy."

"It was million years ago Arjun. Saksham is my present and my future." Her words were more like an assurance that she was giving to herself.

"But Krish was the one that you lived your ultimate fantasy with. And I don't think you will share this little piece of information with him that you went to India to make sure that Krish was the talk of the past so that you can move ahead with Saksham in the future. This means that Krish is still a part of your present and that's why you aren't sure of your Present and possible future with Saksham."

This time she was silent.

"Samaira you once loved Krish. You slept with him at your own will even after knowing that he was doing everything to win a bet from Dhara. You dumped him at your place as per your wish too. And what happened after that I hope you remember that too."

She simply sighed as she had nothing to say.

"You left Krish at your own will Samaira. But not before you made him realize what he lost once you declare to the world that you were walking away from your past life."

She kept quiet.

"Your little sex tryst with Krish was just the tip of the iceberg. When in reality the main story begins after you dumped him mercilessly at your own will."

She shook her head "Why does it sounds like you are taking his side."

"Because I am."

She snorted "Saksham will kill you if he heard you saying this."

"I know but at least I will die saying the truth."

"Oh just shut up." She doesn't know what else to say.

"You know Krish still loves you."

"Yeah right." Now she was agitated. "That's why he keeps sleeping with other women..including Dhara..because he can't get over me. What a great excuse."

"You too are sexing Saksham up left, right and front. But still, you have Krish in some part of your mind. And believe it or not, the reason why you cross all boundaries with Saksham is that you want to convince yourself that he is better than Krish. And right now he is at par with Krish so to prove that you are with the superior and better one you went back to India to rub it in Krish's face."

"Now you are talking nonsense." She replied in a disinterested tone.

"Only time will tell that my love. And I will be there in person when you realize that I am 100% correct."

"..which means.." Her mood changed in an instant.

"Yes...I am coming to India in the next 3 days and I will stay with you the whole time and we both will fly back together to our little but peaceful land once this drama is officially over."

Now she was ecstatic. "..that's why you were calling me.."

"Or else what...I am not interested in having a phone or virtual s*x with you on video call as you do with my brother. Yuckkkkk...my stomach still churns whenever I am reminded of how many times I have come across him f*cking you on the phone or virtual call...I don't even want to recall that..."

"That's why you knock on the door when you stay with your cousin before entering his room. And you haven't seen or heard anything okay." She was trying her best not to laugh.

"Yes, but I have seen him and his turned-on face...which is more than enough to turn me off for ages...it scarred me for real."

"We promised each other that we won't do anything while my stay here so I guess you are safe. " She assured him but in vain.

"Yeah right..we will see. Three weeks apart from you-- I don't think my brother could handle the emptiness for so long. After all, he is no Krish who would jump into bed with anyone...anytime.."

"True that." She agreed.

"And of course, you know everything about Krish-- I won't bring it up either."

"Good for you." She didn't want to get into another argument because she was too ecstatic to have Arjun around her soon enough. "Come soon. I am waiting for you."

"I guess that's your way of saying "NOW F*CK OFF...I am done talking to you."

She smiled "and that's why you are my best friend."

"And will always be. Love you. See you soon love."

"Love you too Mr Best Friend." She put the cell phone aside once the call ended trying to put the words behind that Arjun mentioned a couple of moments back.

Dumping Krish was the tip of the iceberg as their real story began after their little sex tryst was over.

------------------------------------------------------------------