EP05 : WHERE SHE CHOSE TO FACE HER DILLEMA

She was still in bed. Glancing at the clock once she turned around to lay on her stomach. Her eyes were closed but sleep doesn't choose to bless her with its presence.

Her hair was a mess. Her body was only hidden under a soft satin sheet. Her lips were swollen. Her body was aching everywhere. There were marks etched on her every inch of her private parts and bosom.

Her body smelled heavily of two things: 1. SEX AND 2. SAKSHAM.

Who would have thought that Saksham Shekhawat was such a Sex God? Of course, he looked like one too but usually what meets the eyes never matches up with Reality...isn't that the reason why so many committed people end up betraying their partners just because they want something more from their sexual life? Unfortunately, they find it somewhere else...with someone else.

They wouldn't be facing these problems in their married life...well..at least that was something she was completely assured of.

She smiled to herself as she ponder over the thought--MARRIAGE.

She was getting married to Saksham.

She finally said "YES" to him.

And how ecstatic he has been since them.

Not to forget how much his intensity as a hot wild sexual animal had increased since the moment she agreed to become his wife.

Making love won't be the right word here.

He was f*cking her--RAW, HARD AND ROUGH.

He had stopped being careful with her as he goes full-blown barbaric when it comes to f*cking her left, right and centre.

Well her present condition was courtesy of that.

But the best part...

SHE WAS LOVING IT.

Nobody would believe that she was a virgin before she met Saksham. And Saksham was the first guy she ever slept with--especially looking by the way she enticed and lure him in.

He is helpless when it comes to her.

He ends up doing what she wants him to do with her every single time.

If he was f*cking her...she wanted him to f*ck her violently and harshly..ramming her brains out every single time.

And he simply obliged.

If her body betrayed every time he touched her then it won't be wrong to say that she commanded that he was simply following through.

If he dominated her body...then she dominated his soul.

Saksham was every woman's dream.

He was a committed partner, trustworthy lover and a hardcore sex demon.

He was sophisticated, intelligent, loyal, honest, extremely successful and was born with great looks.

But the best part about him was the dedication and commitment that he had to his partner.

He had several girlfriends in the past. So obvious he wasn't a virgin when he came into her life. That thought didn't bother her at all.

But it did to him.

Because she was a virgin. And she lost her virginity to him. Of course in his eyes, he took it and ended up exploiting her virtue.

As if she was a helpless maiden and he stole her dignity.

She still laughs at the thought sometimes in private. Because for her he was the perfect person with whom she shared not only her body but also her soul.