EP02 : WHERE HE IS THE SATAN SPAWN

He knew she was close so he simply increased the pressure of his thumb that was on her v*gina while the pace of his other two fingers that were f*cking her back at forth intensified.

"Ahhhhhhhh..." she tried to scream but he reminded her "shhhhhhhh...or else everyone will know what are we up to. Do you want your fiance to show up Rebecca only to watch you get finger f*cked by his business partner?"

She pressed her lips together while leaning back against his well-toned chest so that he could get access to her bare neck. Grazing her bare and luscious skin with his teeth he inserted a third finger inside her while covering her mouth with his other hand as he could feel her scream converting into a tremble that is resonating through her body.

She was close....very very close.

"Krishhhhhhhh pleassssseeee.." she moaned in a muffled voice as he released her mouth to hold her properly across her waist so that he could increase the speed of his hand on her private parts as per his desire.

"Please what Rebecca..." he bit down her earlobe harshly.

"Please f*ck me.." she begged him. "Take me now Krish and F*ck me...just f*ck me."

"Did you just order me.." he bit harshly on her neck. "Beg me properly...Beg Rebecca.."

"F*ck me, Krish. Just F*ck with hard. I am begging you. Just F*ck me...please..." she finally screamed as she couldn't take anymore making him smile devilishly.

"What about your fiance.." he knew she was close. Any moment now.

"I want your c*ck inside my p*uss* rimming me senselessly Damn it. Don't spoil the fun by taking his name. He can never f*ck me the way you do. I want your d*ck in my c*nt Krish. Just fill me up with your c*ck. I want to feel you inside my arousal Krish...please..do it...I am begging you."

He simply put his fourth finger in and pressed her vaginal opening with his thumb just by applying a bit more pressure and that was her undoing.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." she exploded in his hand.

Juices were dripping from her leg while she was lying on the desk with on her chest as he looked at her with a devilish smirk.

He was ready to devour her. Since she was too lost in the shock of her orgasm she didn't notice when he flipped her making her lie on the back.

He simply raised her dress and removed her shoes. Tossing it away he leaned in to lick the juices that were still flowing from her c*nt and were all over her legs.

Licking it slowly but lavishly he begins to mark her legs with his teeth making red marks along the way. He kissed her thigh before licking the juices around her vagina "you are still dripping wet." He leisurely licks the area around her vagina with his tongue before grazing her c*nt with his teeth.

She couldn't hold it anymore. She put her hand around his head so that she could position his mouth properly giving him proper access to her private part. "Eat me up, Krish. Savour me. Ahhhhhhhhh...."

Krish held her hand and entered his tongue deep inside her cunt making her scream again. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fvvvvvcccccckkkkkkkk"

She was sweating all over as her body heated up from his torturous act.

However, he was not at all interested to go any further that's why he simply left her and walked away from her.

"What the hell do you think you are doing." She screamed as she got back to her senses.

"I am here for work so getting back at that." Krish casually picked up the file from the desk. "Sign this. So that I could get going."
He pointed toward the watch.

That's when she realised that lunchtime was almost over.

"Your fiance would show up anytime now. Kindly fix yourself or else you won't anyone to call your fiance." His words were like a wake-up call for her. She instantly rushed to the washroom.

Fixing her hair, make up and straightening her dress she came out of the washroom.
"You shouldn't start something if you don't have the courtesy to finish it up."

"Ask your fiance to do that." He smiled as she snatched the file from him and signed the papers without even looking at them.
"I am sure he would be up for the service any time. And I don't sleep with a married or engaged woman. That's my Rule Number 1."

She was about to say something when he reminded her. "I slept with you when you were not engaged with him and that too ages ago back in college. Yeah, I do finger f*ck someone's girlfriend or fiance in their desperate situations but married women are not something I want to get involved with."

"The only reason why I did what I did today with you so that you could get up from your dream is that you can make me sleep with you if I end up cracking another business deal with your would-be husband. Today was the only time I took your unsaid request. But from now find someone else if your fiance isn't enough. Okay. Because.." he pointed towards himself "..this ship had sailed."

"You are pure devil Krish Singhania." She was raged out to which he replied. "Well never claimed to be a saint. Did I."

She extended the file along with something for which Krish wasn't ready " Apparently that's why she abandoned your ship a long time back...didn't she."

His facial expressions changed making her instantly regret her action as she realised that she had committed a blunder by bringing this topic up. "I am sorry Krish...I didn't.."

"Don't you ever dare to take her name or even mention her from your filthy mouth? Girls like you can't even be close to her shadow. Always remember that." His face was grim. "Repeat this mistake and I will destroy everything. You get it."

She simply nodded. "I am extremely sorry."

"You should be." He snatched the file from her hand and was about to walk away when Jake Richard walked into the cabin. "Hey, Krish. Sorry for keeping you waiting. I was busy with a meeting."

"It's okay. Your fiance kept me entertained." He smiled.

"Seems you two got along really well." Jake walked toward Rebecca and kissed her on her forehead. "Thank you for today. I will surely repay you." He wink flirtatiously making Krish roll his eyes (that of course wasn't visible to either of the other two who were present in the room.)

"You two love birds can continue. While I take my leave. And Rebecca..thank you once again for everything." He smiled without any humour at her.

Well, the joke was on her. After all.

"You're welcome." Was all she could say after fixing a plastic smile on her face.

"I will see you later Jake. Have a great day ahead. Both of you." He nodded and without even looking at her he walked out of the Cabin and shut it behind him.

"What a nice guy. Wonder why is he still single." Jake hugged her as she whispered

"...because she took away his heart with her."

------------------------------------------------------------------

**So the main male lead of the story is finally here-- Krish Singhania.

What do you all think he is...

..a Satan Spawn or a Satan himself.**