EP 19: WHERE THEY JUST COULDN'T STOP

"Aah.." she moaned as her body revelled in his strokes.

Krish just knew the exact spots to touch making her simply melt as she coursed through the pool of unbridled desire.

"..Krishhhh...ahhhh..." she groaned loudly as he increased the pressure thrusting too deep inside her.

"..you like it, sweetheart.." he simply lifted his face to look at her with an erotic smile on his lips as he knew exactly what's her answer going to be...

"..ohhhh yessss..." she moaned as he ran his tongue along the sidelines of her luscious lips.

"..you are so beautiful .." he shifted his hand on her naked thigh holding her down as he could feel her legs stiffen.

Samaira didn't know what to say...

..or to feel...

..as she was too lost in his touch.

"Beautiful.." he whispered just before he caressed the mounds of her breasts with the tip of his tongue. "..oh sweetheart..you are so delicious.." he couldn't control himself as he bent his head to press his hot lips to the flushed curved above it while he continued to pound restlessly against her...

..inside her.

"Krrrrrrriiiiiiiissssssshhhhhh..."

Samaira screamed as her body couldn't take it anymore and exploded...

..making her come violently...

..while her body trembled with the aftermath of the orgasm.

Watching her like that was more than enough for him as well as he lost control and ended up exploding inside her brutally...

..he was too exhausted to move away...

..that's why he ended up over her only while they both sink deep into the mattress.

He was still inside her...

..while she was still keeping her legs around him to make sure she continued to feel "him" inside her as well...

..while they both were taking a deep breath as they continued to calm their raging heartbeat.

"..oh baby..you are fire.."Krish finally spoke as he moved inside slowly but deliberately her making her smile "..what you make me feel is unbelievable...Samaira.."

She looked at him as he bent down and placed a bit on the tip of her breast making him yelp in raging desire.

"..this is insane Krish.." she brought his face back to her and bit down his lower lips harshly making him move inside her once again..this time harshly...

..but it only fanned the flames of her desire.

However, she knew she couldn't give in as now she had to say the words out loud...

"..Krish...I never knew I could feel this way.."

"Me too.."Krish bit her neck harshly making her moan. "..it just seems impossible to think that how long have I survived without you..and this intense passion that we share.."

"Tell me about it, Krish.." she kissed the tip of his mouth. "..it feels like as if my whole body is on fire..and I am burning...and your touch..your passion is the only thing that soothes me and my body.."

"..I know sweetheart.." he pecked her lips and then ran his tongue over it once again "..I know exactly what you feel..because being buried inside you..gives me the satisfaction that I haven't ever felt before.."

"..oh Krish..what's happening to us.." she thrust her pelvis against him so that she could get some friction against him as he continued to be inside her. "..what's going to happen once we go back.."