EP 17: WHERE MEMORIES FLOOD BACK IN HER MIND

Samaira was restless as she tossed from one side of her bed to another.

Tomorrow was going to mark a new beginning for her that she had been waiting for so long. However, before she could do that she needed to put herself through one last torture.

She tried too hard not to. But she too finally gave in.

She got up only to curl up and putting her arms around her knee she finally allowed her mind to wander back to that night in BALI where things got completely out of hand courtesy of which she and Krish ended up crossing a line that shouldn't have been crossed ever.

**31st December 2012**

**Bali**

"Samaira..stop.." she could feel his presence behind her trying hard to stop her from doing anything reckless.

But unfortunately today she wasn't going to listen to anyone..anymore...

..not even him.

"Krish Singhania..just get lost.."Samaira shooed him away with her hand as she continued to run away without even looking
back at him. "..I don't want to talk about it.."

"Come on Samaira.." he caught up to her in no time and finally brought her to stand still by holding her hand. "..it was just a prank.."

..that did it...

..she lost her temper completely the moment these words came out of his mouth...

THWACK!!!

She slapped him hard across his face as she spits nothing but venom "..you think it's just a prank...playing with the feeling of anyone is a joke for you.."

Krish was shocked beyond measure...

..not because he was slapped but because he had never seen her speaking to him like that...

..looking directly into his eyes and with nothing but rage filled in them...

..and that shook him...

..because at that moment, he realised indeed how beautiful she was...

..but of course, Samaira wasn't herself so she failed to realise that Krish was lost in her...

..so she went on with her accusations and rage...

"..you think..you are the master of the universe..but guess what Mr Krish Singhania...you are not.."

"..what were you trying to do..back there..haan.."

She stepped closer to him while she slapped him hard across his chest "..what were you trying to accomplish.."

"..do you even realise..what could have happened.."

"..that crap head friend of yours put that bet against you..and you took it.."

"..did that not occur to you for one second..how would I feel...when I will come to know that you and your friend tried to make a fool out of me by making me believe that crap friend of yours falling for me.."

"..you gave him all the details..so that he could succeed in making a fool out of me.."

"..here I was thinking that I am about to experience my first love..when in reality thanks, you Mr Singhania...I got to experience my very first dreadful and painful heartbreak.."

She stepped away from her as she put her hands on her face "..I can't believe I was being so stupid.."

"I know I am not that special..." she removed her hands as she looked up at him. "..I also know I am not at all beautiful like the other girl..that you date..but.."

"..that doesn't mean I deserve this humiliation...Krish.."

"..you know how I felt today when I saw your moron friend kissing the daylight out of that girl and saying that how you and he was making a fool out of me.."

"..I feel disgusted.."

"..I mean..just because I am not hot or sexy or horny enough...how does that make me a target on whose account you and jerk friends of yours can have fun.."

"You gave you this right Krish Singhania..say na..who did..'

".. for the past seven days, I have been thinking that I might have found someone who would see me for who I am..but no... I didn't know that I was making a fool out of myself..and all thanks to you Krish.."

She held his collar and shook him along "..why do you hate me so much, Krish.."

"..what did I ever do to you.."

"..why do you always end up breaking my heart..always.."

"..I know that you don't like me..but that doesn't give you a right to treat me like a piece of crap..who can be thrown away any time..as per people's convenience.."

"..why Krish..why.." she slapped him hard across his chest once again before her legs finally gave away and she sunk on the bunk of the sand that was covering the entire section of the stranded beach where apart from these two no one else was present.

Krish sat on his feet as well as Samaira was completely unaware of anything that was going around her..as at that time she was just a blabbering mess.

It took him a second to realise what he was about to do...

..he was going to hold her tightly in his embrace...

..because her tears were not acceptable to her anymore.

He had always bullied her...played pranks on her..not because he hated her..but because he wanted her attention.

She had always been this perfect piece of excellence and simplicity wrapped with nothing but goodness...that he always envied...

..because he knew she was too good for him...

..why would she pay attention to a brat like him when there is a whole bunch of good guys who would be ready to woe her by their goodness?

So that's why he did all this...

..but of course, he made sure that he never did anything to scar her or make her uncomfortable...

..however tonight he did a blunder...

..because of this she ended up getting hurt..and that too so brutally...which was choking him now.

"Samaira.." he whispered as she continued to cry without looking up. "..I am sorry...I am sorry.."

Her head snapped up at his words.

She expected him to be sarcastic about it but was shocked to find actual remorse in his face "..I didn't mean to hurt you Samaira..."

"..but guess what...you did.." she snorted. "..what's your problem Krish...why do you always do this with me..why do you hate me so much.."

Krish smiled as he wiped away her tears sending tremors down her back at his casual touch "..I don't hate you Samaira...I can never hate you.."

"..really.." she frowned. "..you don't hate me..then to you make sure you do all this to break me.."

"I know I crossed lines this time..but trust me...I never meant to hurt you I can never think of hurting you let alone doing it.." he replied earnestly.

"..and why do you feel like that Mr Krish Singhania.."She asked scowlingly to which he gave an answer that shook her to the core...

"..because I like you Ms Gujral..and I know you are just too good for me.."

"..but trusts me Samaira when I say this..that..it kills me every single time that I can never have you as...

"..MINE.."

----------------------------------------------------------------