EP04 : WHERE SHE HAS AN EXTREMELY DIRTY NIGHT

Glasses filled with champagne clinked against each other as the guy held her closer and announced "Here's to our awesome future ahead." Looking back at her he smiled. "..and to my fiancee slash wife to be."

She smiled back as leaning in he kissed her in front of everyone. "Thanks for this Sunshine. I love you."

"And I love you." She kissed him back which made his smile grow wider in return.

"Well here's to the most beautiful couple I have ever known. Cheers.." Someone joined them which only made her smile harder. "You are finally here."

"Of course my love, how can I not be here." He opened his arms and Samaira happily went into his embrace "After all it's not every day my cousin gets engaged to my best friend." He looked up while she was still in his arms. "Congratulations my brother. You finally managed to get a "YES" from her. I am so proud of you Saksham."

Saksham nodded his head in amusement. "You need to give me one of your bears' tight hugs as well big brother only then will I accept your wishes."

"Well let me ask your fiance first." He looked down adoringly at her. "So Madam..what say. Do I have permission to hug your Man?"

"Honestly I am just too sensitive about anyone getting close to my Man..however since it's you, Mr Arjun Shekhawat..so all I can say is "YES" you have my permission." Samaira winked at him.

"I guess we both are running on lucky streaks these days since you are saying "YES" very often." He kissed her forehead as he took Saksham into a bear tight hug. "I am so happy for you Kiddo. You two have made me immensely happy."

"Thanks, Bro." Saksham was in the seventh sky. "Thank you for everything. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have met this Angel, to begin with. So thank you for being our CUPID."

Arjun pulled both Samaira and Saksham together. "Well...Well...Well..since you guys have called me Cupid so I think even tonight I need to act in your favour." Taking out a key from his pocket he threw it in Saksham's hand."

"What's this." Saksham was curious.

"Well, it's a key to both of your freedom for the night." He winked at them. "Let's say it's my engagement present for both of you. Go and have fun while I will take care of these people here."

"We can't sneak out of our party." Samaira looked apprehensively at Saksham "Can We."

Saksham understood instantly what she wanted so holding her hand he said. "Of course, we can."

Samaira smiled as she first kissed Saksham and then hugged Arjun. "Thank you for this bestie. I owe you one."

"Anytime my love." He hugged her back. "All the arrangements are made. The FarmVille is waiting for both of you. Have fun and stay safe."

Both of them smile as they gave Arjun one last hug and sneaked out from there in no time.

Arjun just like he promised took care of everything. The guest was too busy and too drunk to notice that the host was missing. But that thought only made him smile.

Picking his purse out he looked at a picture while caressing it with his hands and warm eyes "I know things didn't turn out the way we expected but I know today you will be happy to see her happy. I will make sure her smile never disappears and I promise I will do whatever it takes to keep her safe and protected."

Meanwhile several miles away a car was zooming past the highway.

They were about to reach the FarmVille when out of nowhere Samaira holds on to his hand. "Stop the car Saksham. Stop. Stop. Stop."