EP08 : WHERE SHE IS READY TO FACE THE DEMON OF HER PAST.

Everything was set. Her luggage was packed. Her passport and Visa are in her purse. Her seat in Business Class is booked. Her cab was waiting downstairs to pick her up.

But somehow she wasn't even close to facing the reality that was waiting for her the moment she would land in India.

She was a different person now.

It a very different from the one which left India five years ago.

But she still wasn't over her the past incidents that changed her life completely.

Of course, she wasn't even close to the person she once used to be. But somehow she still wasn't over the fact that she had to change because of those people whom she loved the most at one point in time.

She was a complete nightmare for anyone who would dare to cross her path now. She wasn't someone anyone could mess with anymore. And she knew that this was HER BEST VERSION.

But she could never forgive and forget the reasons and the people who made her like this.

Because deep down in her heart she misses being the Samaira who was someone's best friend. She missed being the girl whose whole world revolved around only one person. She missed being the girl who didn't have to think gazillion times before making any decision. She missed being that carefree soul who only saw the best in everyone.

That was her fairytale--which was brutally shattered by those whom she trusted the most in her life.

And courtesy of that she couldn't trust anyone anymore...including Saksham.

Saksham was her fiance now. And she knew he loves her more than anything in this world. He would do anything and everything for her.

They were compatible with each other be it physically, mentally or emotionally. But then too she wasn't sure about her future with him.

Yes..she did say "Yes" to him because she knew he was "The Best" for her. However, going by her past experiences she was still sceptical about it.

And that's one of the biggest reasons why she was leaving for INDIA.

Saksham was too addictive for her. She can never think straight when he was around her. All she needed and wanted was to make unbridled and barbaric SEX with him. If marriage and future were only based on that then she wouldn't have thought twice and she knew they would have been the ENDGAME.

But unfortunately, that's not what marriage and the future of two people are based upon.

Of course, he was emotionally and mentally involved with her as well. But it doesn't mean that people who are 100% compatible with each other will stay forever together.

Because life doesn't work that way. Even marriage between two most perfectly compatible people can end in divorce.

So she wanted to be 100% sure that Saksham was HER ONE AND ONLY. To be sure of that she needed some space from him. She needed to be out of their "personal bubble" to think things through rationally.

And the trip to India was the perfect chance for her to do that.

Though her body was physically revolting for not taking Saksham her mind knew that she was taking the correct step so that her heart could be at peace once she return from India.

She needed this opportunity to face the demon of her past. She needed this opportunity to silence them forever. And she needed this opportunity to return to Saksham after being fully assured that she belonged only to HIM.

Saksham wanted to drop her airport but she denied him because she might not have even left if he would have come to pick her up.

So that was the first step of her very difficult and long journey that she was going to undertake on her own.

These 3 weeks in India were going to be extremely long.

But will it prove to be life-changing for her once again...

...well that was for the life to know and for her to find out.

------------------------------------------------------------------