EP.25: WHERE HE IS STILL LOST IN HER

He took a deep breath as he tried to calm himself from the rage that he was feeling because of the words said by Kunal that were still resonating in his ears.
"...well that's exactly why you don't know that YOUR ONCE UPON A TIME EX-BEST FRIEND IS "OFFICIALLY ENGAGED" TO GET MARRIED TO HER BOYFRIEND WHO UNLIKE SOMEONE I KNOW CHERISHES, ADORES, RESPECTS AND IS PASSIONATELY OBSESSED ABOUT HER. FINALLY, SHE FOUND HER "ONE AND ONLY" AND I AM SO GLAD THAT IT'S NOT YOU."

Samaira got engaged to someone.

She moved on from him with someone else.

Someone else but who?

Could it be the same guy she lost her virginity to?

This thought occurred in his mind because he knew Samaira too well.

Unlike him, Samaira wasn't someone who would sleep around with anyone and everyone. She wasn't a "One man at a time" kinda girl. Rather she was a "One man woman."

Back then one of the key reasons why Dhara put the bet in front of Krish was because she wanted to prove that Samaira wasn't a saint at all when it comes to getting into physical relationships.

Krish took the bet back then because he knew Samaira wasn't like that. That's why he was disappointed in the beginning when Samaira kissed him after he said all those things to her in Bali that night.

However, his disappointment dissipated like a puff of smoke when she expressed her feelings in front of him. Since he knew her too well he knew she wasn't lying.

And that changed everything between them forever.

He was prepared to get slapped by Samaira but he wasn't prepared for her confession and her sudden attack on him.

Her eyes weren't lying when she confessed her desire of being with him. And that ruined him because her words affected him to such an extent that before he even realised it he was already kissing her back.

That was the night when he realised that he never moved on from Samaira.

She was his best friend but she was also the first girl for whom he truly felt anything.

He didn't want to ruin things between them and neither did he want to lose her that's why he chose to move his attention to something else that wasn't Samaira.

However, that night in Bali burst the dam of his true hidden desires and feelings that were too dark, dangerous, dirty and deep for Samaira. Time didn't erase his feelings for Samaira rather it only deepened his emotions for her.

They went all out.

Those days and nights were bliss.

He was living his biggest fantasy and Samaira only made it bigger by satisfying him in every way that he could imagine. He saw a different side of Samaira which was just as dark, and dirty but intoxicated and addictive as him.

They were a perfect match.

So how could she find her MR PERFECT who wasn't him?

He still remembers that she told him that while she lost her virginity to someone else all she could think about when that "other guy" was f*cking her was Krish.

That's why she gave in to her desire because she didn't want to hold it back in anymore.

But now how can anyone else take his place in her life?

How can she find someone who wasn't him?

She was serious about that "other guy". He knew this. Samaira said "Yes" to that guy which means she loves him. She wants to spend her entire life with him. Which indicated one thing.

She had moved on while he was still hung on her.

And that's exactly what the real problem was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------