EP27: WHERE SHE ACCEPTS THE REALITY.

**Four Years Ago**

He pushed her onto the bed. She looked at him without breaking eye contact.

"You sure about this Samaira? Your opinion about me might change after tonight."

Samaira nodded "I am sure about you Saksham. I know nothing in the world can change my feelings for you."

"Don't be emotional about this Samaira. This is pretty serious." Saksham slowly crawled over Samaira's body. Samaira lay on her back on the bed with him on top of her. "You don't know how monstrous this side of me can be."

"Show me." Samaira looked into his eyes "and let me decide whether it's dangerous or not."

"You don't know what you are asking for Samaira." Saksham was hell worried.

"If you have this monstrous side then I want you to unleash it on me only then will I be able to tame it Saksham. We need to be Equals. You know all my dark secrets. It's time you show me yours." Samaira was adamant.

"If it gets too much for you please tell me to stop and I will okay." Saksham wanted assurance.

"You won't ever hurt me Saksham. I know that. But still, if you want this assurance then I promise I will stop you if it gets too much for me." Samaira promised him.

"What if you left me." Saksham finally voiced his concern.

"Then don't let me," Samaira whispered.

"I can't do that." Saksham tried to speak but Samaira silenced her "You own me Saksham. Of course, you can do that just like I own you and I can do anything and everything that I want with you."

Something changed in Saksham's eyes.
"If we survive this I promise I will love you as no Man has ever loved his woman."

"We will survive this." Samaira pulled him closer and licked his lips with her tongue." I KNOW WE WILL."

Saksham was ready to show his demon side to Samaira "So say the words Samaira.."

Samaira knew what Saksham wanted to hear "You have only made love to me throughout our reunion. But today I want you to F*CK ME as you promised me on our first night of the reunion. F*ck me so hard that I won't remember anything that won't be you Saksham. I want you to F*ck me in a raw, rough, senseless, harsh, and unrestrained barbaric way. Unleash your monstrous side on me Saksham. F*ck me..F*ck me hard...just F*ck me now."

Her words did exactly what it was supposed to.

He mauled her mouth ravenously while he held both her hands in his hand over her head. Her body was beneath his body making her unable to move.

He kissed her wildly. He held her in place while he slid his one hand down her gown over her v*gina.

She moaned helplessly beneath him as he inserted his three fingers inside her c*nt.
But all her moan couldn't be heard by herself because he was kissing her senselessly.

Her whole body was shaking beneath him as he finger-f*cked her while ravenously mauling his lips. But that didn't stop them.

He didn't want to stop.

And she didn't want to stop him.

She didn't even know when she exploded because even after her explosion of orgasm Saksham showed no sign to stop. He only increased his pressure both on his hand and mouth making her c*m non-stop.
He was driving her from one orgasm to the other.

She was exhausted and was trying to keep herself from screaming. Because she knew Saksham would stop immediately if she ask him to. And she didn't want that.