EP20: WHERE THEIR LUST CONSUMED ALL

"Samaira.." his hand wrapped around her slender waist gathering her close to his body.

He bent his head over to place his chin over the crook of her shoulder only to feel her pulse flutter against his cheek.

Krish was aroused beyond measures as he drew her scent in with his every breath intake.

Turning his head just a little he placed his lips to the side of her neck making her moan as he stroked her neck gently but steadily back and forth with his damp tongue.

Samaira couldn't hold it anymore as she tilted her head to give him better access...

..she was thrilled beyond measures as she felt the rasp of his tongue against the sensitive skin that was covering her fast-beating pulse.

Krish continued to shower her with soft kisses from her neck down to her shoulders.

She continued to moan as his teeth joined his tongue only to nip her silky skin while he held her close by keeping her back against his chest so that she could feel him getting hard behind her back.

"Krish..stop.." though she pleaded this she didn't do anything to stop him.

Her words only fuel his desire for her even more as he increased the pressure of his teeth on her golden skin...

..his act only made her crazy with need as her head fell back on his shoulder while her teeth bit down on her lower lip...

..trying to control the sensation within herself that she was experiencing at the moment.

But unfortunately, she wasn't capable as she could feel that her entire body was on fire.

Her moans were making him hard...

..his needs were making her crazy.

So without wasting another moment he turned her around in his arms by placing his hand on her back drawing her close to his too aroused body while he continued to kiss every single inch of her neck.

"Krish..we need to leave.." she whispered as her breathing was turning harsher every second. "..or else we will miss our flight.."

He raised his head to look at her only to take her lower lip between his teeth and nibble it gently..making her melt in his arm.

"..Krish our 48 hours are up.." she was trembling as she reminded him.

She can't lose herself tonight...

..because it was time to get up from the most sensual dream of her life so that she could go back to reality...

...however, Krish was making it utterly difficult for her...

..as she could feel he wasn't ready to stop...

..yet.

"Krish..we have to go.." she moaned as he bit cleavage harshly. "..we can't do this anymore.."

"..our time is up.."

This time finally Krish spoke as he looked up at her with such desire that melt her within.

"..not tonight.."

"What.." she frowned. "..Krish we have to leave.." she said as he pulled her closer.

"..Not tonight...as I have cancelled our flights.."

His words shocked her beyond measure. "..what.."

"Why.."

He smiled crookedly as she continued to frown at him "..because I need this one more night with you Samaira.."