12 The boy on the swing

The next day
1am

(Tubbo pov)

I woke up. Not sure why. I saw Tommy was watching something with headphones on.
"Tommy?" I poked him. He looked at me.
"Nothing." He said.
"Sure." I rolled my eyes.
"Fine! I saw this kid on our street and I could have sworn I knew him from somewhere. I think he is the kid who sung firework with autotune and got it going viral for some reason."
I looked confused.
"What the hell?"
"Anyway," Tommy said. "I heard him say he was going to the park today and really want to meet him." He put his Phone down.
"So that means you have to wake up at 1am?" I asked, yawning.
"Well, err." He giggled.
"Let's go back to sleep." I smiled.

10am

(Tommy pov)

I smiled as me, Tubbo and Techno walked to the park. Phil had said that if we were gunna go, Techno had to come with us. I smiled as I saw the boy. He was playing on his own.
"Let's go say hi." I ran over.

"Hi!" I said.
"Oh hey man! You new around here?" He asked.
"Kinda. My name is Tommy. This is my twin Tubbo." I pointed at Tubbo who started walking over.
"I see you came here with Techno. You must be Phil's new sons then." He smiled.
"Yep! What is your name?" Tubbo asked.
"Oh! I'm Alex. But call me Quackity!" Quackity smiled.
"Hi Quackity! Nice to meet you!" I smiled.

7 hours later

(Tubbo pov)

We played with Quackity for hours. He was so much fun. Also he was an amazing singer.
Tommy and Quackity continued laughing. Ranboo came over and laughed along with them.

I noticed a boy. The boy wore purple, pink and turquoise hoodie with a green swirl. He had been on the swings the whole time we where there. I had saw a boy come and slap him a few time about an hour ago, but other than that he hadn't moved. I walked over and sat on the swing next to him.
"You okay?" I smiled.
"What?-Oh, yeah I'm fine." He looked at the ground.
"You sure? I saw you were slapped earlier." I pointed that the cuts on his cheek.
The persons nails must of dug into his cheeks.
He put his hand on the cuts then moved his hand away. It had a bit on blood on it. His face showed pain for a second then he looked at me.
"Is it bad?" He asked.
"It looks like it should be okay. You may need to clean it though." I replied.
He looked at the ground and swung a bit.
"What time are you going home?" I asked.
"Er, in about 4 hours why?" He asked.
"At 9! Why are you going home so late?" I asked, shocked that this boy was here alone for hours.
"My parents work 9 till 9 every day. Well, other than the weekend. I have nowhere to go so I go to the park." He looked at me, honestly, looking a bit sad.
"So you go to the park, every working day, for 12 hours?! Man you must get thirty and hungry!"
"I have a cereal bar and a water bottle." He picked up the half empty water bottle.
Wow I thought That does explain why he is so skinny. He hardly eats anything.
"You must be tired." I looked at the bags under his eyes. "And cold."
"Yeah... It is cold out here." He said.
"I'm Tubbo." I shock his hand.
"Karl Jacobs." He smiled.
"Nice to meet you Karl! Hey, do you wanna hang out with me, Tommy, Ranboo and Quackity?" I asked.
"Um- well, er- okay!" He smiled.

We walked over to Tommy, Ranboo and Quackity.
"George stay on my stream!
Five minutes-
Oh hey Tubbo!" Quackity was singing.
"Finish!" Ranboo laughed.
"Nope! That's all you get! Hey! Who are you?" Quackity asked, pointing at Karl.
"This is Karl Jacobs. I met him at the swings." I said.
"Hi Karl! I'm Quackity!" Quackity smiled.
"Hi Quackity!" Karl laughed.
The pair ran off to the trees.

(Quackity pov)

I climbed a tree and sat on a high branch. Karl's nails had just finished drying.
"I see you Karl!" I shouted down.
"W-What?" Karl looked around.
I laughed. This was gunna be fun.
"I see you Karlos! I see you! I see you man!" I said, putting on a creepy voice.
Karl stood up. He looked around.
"Q-Quackity? Where are you?" He asked laughing nervously a bit.
"Ah, I see you and see you, and you can not see me!" I laughed.
"Quackity? Quackity where are you?" He sounded scared.
"I'm every where man!" I laughed so hard, "I see you man!"
"Quackity, I'm scared." He looked around.
I jumped of the tree laughing.
"I had you so hard!" I fell on the floor laughing.
"Quackity!" He ran and hugged me.
"Whoa!" I giggled and hugged him back.

"Guys! Want to come to ours?" Tommy asked.
I looked at Karl. He nodded.
"Let's go!" I shouted.

Thank you for over about 200 reads in total!
Have a great day/night!