9 The family meets Sally

The next day
6pm

(Philza pov)

Wilbur had been getting the house ready all day. Honestly, I understand why he wants the house to look good, but I don't understand why he needs to wear part of a suit. He had the button up top and nice pair of trousers. For some reason, he didn't do up the top button of his top and had a black tie. It was undone and around his neck.
"Do I look okay?" Will asked, as he looked at me.
"Will, she knows you really well," I said as I did up his top buttom and started to do up his tie, "You don't need to wear a suit," I giggled.
"Dad! I need to look good though. So- so she doesn't think less of me." Wilbur said.
"She wont! She went out with Wilbur Soot, not, umm, Wilbur Smart." I giggled.
"Dad! Do I look okay now?" Wilbur sounded serious.
"Sorry Will. You look fine."
"I won't take fine. I need to look amazing dad. You haven't met Sally. She is beautiful, she is so nice. I need to look my best to show I love her." Wilbur said, looking me in the eye. I could tell he felt uncomfortable waering the suit, but he wanted to impress Sally. I could see in his eyes that he wanted to to show he loved her.
"Okay. But, I think she will love you better if you are yourself, okay? Please keep that in mind."

(Wilbur pov)

I looked into Phil's eyes. I knew what he ment.
"Thanks." I said. "I need to finish getting the place ready." I walked away.
"Your see son." I heard Phil say, as I went to finish getting ready.

8:09pm

(Still Wilbur pov)

"Phil! She isn't here yet!" I shouted.
"It is only 9 minutes past, give her time," Phil said.
I sighed and looked at the floor.
Suddenly, there was a nock at the door.
I gasped, "Sally!"
I went to answer it but Tommy already had.
"Hey Sally!" Tommy said.
"Hi Tommy! Good to see you again!" She smiled.
"Sally!" I half shouted (for no reason), as I ran up to the door. I pushed Tommy away. I the bottom half of my arm against the door frame and leaned, crossing my legs.
"Will! Hi!" She smiled.
"Hi..." I said slightly awkwardly.
"Are you okay? You look... like you are in a awkward situation." She giggled.
"I... er... Come in! Come take a seat!" I moved out the way and gestured for her to come in. She giggled as she walked in. I closed the door.

We walked into the kitchen and where chatting.
"You look uncomfortable in that." Sally said.
"No! I- Hey look! There is Tubbo!" I pointed at Tubbo.
He looked up from the video he was watching.
"Oh hey!" He smiled.
"Tubbo!" I whispered angrily, "I said no watching Videos while Sally is here!"
"Oh it is fine!" She smiled.
"Continue your Video."
Tubbo smiled. "Oh! Thanks for the bee! I he will be joining my other bee in the bee dome."
I didn't bother question what the bee dome was.
"Your welcome." She smiled.
"You go in the liveing room and need to lock the door." I went to lock the door as Sally went in the living room.

I walked in. Sally sat next to Techno. She was laughing.
"I- I see you met Techno." I said.
"Yes! He said you once fell asleep hugging your guitar." She giggled.
"I- er... Well-" I rubbed my neck nerously.
"It is funny, Will!" She ran and hugged me. I put my arms around her.
"You- you don't think less of me, do you?" I asked, nervously.
"What?" She asked, as she pulled away and looked at me.
"I- well- I-" I looked at the ground.

"He wanted to impress you," Techno said.
Me and Sally looked at him.
"What?" Sally looked round at me.
"I- er, You- Tubbo, Tommy, you show Sally your karaoke. I- I need to go to my room. And no. Don't come after me." I ran to my room.

30 minutes later

(Sally pov)

I sat and watched as Tommy and Tubbo finished singing a song.
"Wow!" I clapped. "What song is that? I have never heard it before."
"Oh, it is one of Wilbur's. I'm in love with an E-girl," Tommy put his microphone down on the table.
"Wilbur writes songs? He told me he liked music, but he never said he wrote songs," I said, looking surprised.
"Yeah." Tubbo said. "I think he is embarrassed. He wants to seem 'cool' infront of you."
"Why?"
"I dunno," Tubbo shrugged.
"I going to go talk to him," I got up and started walking to upstairs, to Wilbur's room.

(Wilbur pov)

I lay on my bed, knees bent. I had gotten changed into my yellow sweater and black, worn and torn jeans. I had my maroon beanie on my head, and my headphones on.
I saw the door open. Sally walked in.
"Sally!" I sat up and took my headphones off, placeing them around my neck. "Sorry! If I knew you where coming in, I would have tidied up!" I threw one of my beanies into a draw. Sally closed it as she came and sat on my bed.
"Wilbur, I want to talk..." Sally said.
I sat next to her and pulled my legs close to my chest.
"I understand if you want to brake up with me..." I sighed and started playing with my blanket.
"What?" She looked at me.
"I understand if you want to brake up with me. I made a fool of myself today." I wiped my eyes. I didn't realise I had started crying.
"Will, I would never brake up with you." She put her hand on my knee.
"Why? I made a fool of myself trying to impress you! I went to my room because I was so embarrassed."
"Because you are fun. You are kind. You- you are caring. I know how much you love me, and I love you. And, I love you the way you are. So don't change yourself for me. Because I love the Will who wears beanies. Who lives in oversized yellow sweaters and ripped jeans. I love the Will who makes music. The Will who cares for his family, not matter how mad they are. The Will I love, wouldn't be embarrassed to tell me anything." Sally slipped her hand into mind. I looked at her. I was still crying, but for a different reason. Happiness.
"Sally, I don't know what to say." I smiled.
She hugged me.
Phil walked in the room.
"Dad!" I said.
Sally looked at door. "Hi Phil,"
"You know the rule Will." Phil giggled.
"I know! We where just hugging!" I said, as I put my arm around her.
"I know, I know. Just here to annoying you." Phil sat next to me. "Good to see you two are happy together."
"Yeah," I smiled at Sally. She smiled back at me.

(Thanks you so much for over 100 reads!
Have a great day/night!)