20

✂--------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Let go -BTS

-----------------------------------------------------------

-R A Y E O N-

"b-but how-who are you actually?"

"Darling... Don't you get it? How naive you are to not realize who I am and also that useless angel of yours. How did I found out? My shadow followed you since that night when you drowned "He whispered in this deep yet growling voice which made me flinched once he started to use his finger to twirl around my strand of hair.

"Wanna know who am I actually? "he giggled in a creepy way as I lifted up my gaze after looking down scared, now trying to fight my fear.

"awee little kitten is now brave to look at me. Now I understand well why I like you but then too bad you're my another victim Ms. Matchmaker "

His right hand cupped my cheeks as he started to went near my face.

It all seemed to be in a slow motion as he slammed hard his lips on mine as a memory flashed before me.

A memory that shows Yeonjun's memories but from a different perspective. It's like I'm watching all of it happen before my eyes.

I gasped as my surroundings changed, not in the alley anymore but now I'm standing in front of an old vintage like-house that you usually see in the movies.

Infront of me, stood a men dressed well in a light brown coat with a newsboy cap that matched well with his attire. Behind his back, was his hand that hid a beautiful single rose as his other hand knocked the door of the house infront of him.

The door swung opened fast as out came a beautiful woman squealing as she jumped at the man who I recognized in that moment that it was Yeonjun. She didn't wasted her time and hugged his torso while Yeonjun chuckled.

"I told you that I'm back my love....you did well waiting for me to return from my journey and now I'm really here for you "He sighed out a relief and hugged her back while closing shut his eyes and lips carved up in a really big smile.

"thank you love for bearing my child.... I can't believe my eyes when you wrote to me last time that you're pregnant. You don't know how much happy I am that I really hope this day to happen sooner last time "he pulled out from the hug and kneeled down on the ground, showing the rose at her now.

"For you... My beautiful wife"

I don't know but suddenly I feel mixed feelings looking at him. Not in a bad way but I suddenly feel that he's actually a wonderful person and a great husband too. His actions shows so much of how affectionate he is for his lover.

The world around me swirled as another new scene appeared before my eyes.

It was Yeonjun sitting cross legged on the floor with his hand busy sewing something to sew up the gap.

His wife was behind him, sitting on a rocking chair smiling at him as she carressed her husband's hair lovingly.

The baby bump on her stomach is now more visible as like 6 months had passed.