7

✂--------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Perfect - Ed Sheeran

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This chapter would be really long so bear with me ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

-R A Y E O N-

"Ahh my boy, come in and no need to worry. I understand you just came back from the states yesterday so you're probably still tired after the long flight. Welcome back to school" the teacher greeted as the boy straightened up his posture and bowed at him a bit.

He excused himself and took a seat beside me which I don't care because it's been vacant since I came here. It's not my seat so why should I forbid him from sitting beside me though.

"Okay let's continue shall we? Jinhwa take your paper from me please "The teacher continued giving out the test papers by calling out each students name as I doodled randomly on the table which I usually erased it soon after but then this new boy held my hand, triggering all of the cells in my body. Okay that's too dramatic but he literally triggered me.

"Don't draw on the table"he said simply and I didn't waste my time to swat his beautiful hand away from mine because I don't like other boys touching me except for beomgyu and that angel because I considered them as my 'boy friend' already.

I glared at him who's smiling at me as my hand was now busy erasing my doodles because somehow this new guy managed to make me do it instead of ignoring like I usually do. He looks too polite and too sweet for me to ignore and hate.

"instead...draw here...i like your doodles. It's so cute " the guy took out his notebook for a second and flipped it open on the first page where he wrote his name there to indicate that he's the owner of the book.

"Okay then... Taehyun?" I said slowly and pulled the book closer to me so I can doodle at the front page where he meant.

"Thank you and what's your name? As you know I came back from the states after the maths competitions but then I'm sure I didn't noticed you here before or did I missed anyone else in this class? " he asked feeling unsure as I finally curved a smile for the first time at him.

"probably you did miss someone in this class asides from me. I've been in this class for who knows since when but probably a social butterfly like you didn't notice me before. My name is Rayeon, Im Rayeon "I told since I actually remembered that I am not a new student here since the day I was given my mission and probably this Rayeon was too introvert that even some people in the class didn't notice her so I better pretend like I know him even if it means only his name just to stay in my character.

"Maybe I did and I'm so sorry for not being able to talk to you before and since the teacher is still handing out papers, let's talk a bit but we'll use a paper as our main thing to use for our communication for now "he suggested as I nodded a bit. He is quick witted alright and the fact that he recommended us to talk secretly by writing on a paper and not to make the teacher dissapointed in us for talking in his class sure was a great idea.

He pushed the piece of paper at me after writing something on it as I read it and replied soon after.

Hey, wanna be friends and my study buddy? I could use some guide for what topics and subjects I missed when I'm away.

I'm fine with it

.

"Oh come on, I took a day off today from work just to see you working Lion-sshi... Just let me come with you "Beomgyu tugged on my sleeve as I hit his head lightly with the book I'm holding on my hand as I have to use more energy to walk because this guy is tugging onto my arm so I could drag him down the sidewalk while he pouted and hugged my arm like a baby bear and I'm the grumpy momma bear who doesn't want to bring her child to work.