4

✂--------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Criminal- Britney Spears

-----------------------------------------------------------

-R A Y E O N-

Beomgyu pulled me so I could stand behind him as soon as someone threw a fist on the pervert guy.

"aish this p*nk, what do you think are you doing? "the man who disturbed me grinned and wiped a bit of his blood from his lips before grabbing the boy's collar without hesitation.

"Well young man, please do choose the right words because there are more creative ways to ask a question and call someone "the new guy laughed as I stepped up to the front and pushed both of them away with all of my strength and faced that pervert.

"Good idea new boy because I can be pretty creative as a rainbow to people who are like you who disturbs woman. I never fought with a boy but curse you, you troublesome goddamn elbow making random intolerable ass pastry excuses to flirt with me. Look here asswipe, I don't even wear makeup and don't believe me, here I'll volunteer to color your expensive looking shirt with my sweat instead because I don't even wear anything on my face especially that red lipstick. Plus, I believe that small brain of yours won't function well today because you look tall as a giraffe compared to me who's a cute smurf,so how in the whole universe did I bumped into your neck when I literally bumped into your chest just now. Guess the girl who you make out with left that visible lipstick on you so bold of you to point out that it's my fault you have that stain " I pushed his chest with my finger making him step back a bit until I felt two pairs of arms hugging my stomach ready to tow me away from the circle of crowd.

I kicked the air so I can kick that boy at least yet I can hear a soft calming whisper, whispering on my ear.

"I know you're a lion but I think you made a wrong mistake because that man who punched that guy was actually a new teacher and you just spit out all your thoughts right in front of him "Beomgyu whispered, trying to calm the flame inside me until I suddenly came back to my senses and understand what he was saying.

Beomgyu let me down gently on the ground because the boy just now was bowing a bit at the 'new teacher ' who punched him. I turned and bowed too at the teacher before I heard a low chuckle from him.

"I'm amused with you but still I have no choice but to send both of you to the principal "

.

"Where are we going? Where are we going? Where are we going? Where are we going? Where are we going? Where are we going? "

"Home. Be a good lion and wait for me to come home okay? " he stopped walking and turned my body by holding both of my shoulders making me mute as he did so.

He freakin touched me bruh and why is Choi Beomgyu staring at me like that.

"Okay "I gave up and he patted my head before turning me back to face to the front where my original place was and pushed me slightly so I would walk.

"Or maybe not "I grinned and muttered it as low as possible before he started to continue with his talking. To be honest, this is quite a first time for me to walk with a boy back to school because back in my old school days, I usually would walk home with my best friend who's also my next door neighbor back in Seoul. It took us a approximately 10 minutes stroll down the sidewalk to reach to his apartment which was actually a good thing because if we ever got late, we can only run and reach on time due to the short distance between the apartment and the public highschool.