18

✂--------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Talking to the moon -Covered by Seoho ONEUS

-----------------------------------------------------------

-R A Y E O N-

"Thank you so much, all of you for accompanying me back to Andong. You are really good at entertaining me too and treated me well. Please accept my offer for you to stay at Hwa Ahn-dang. It's the least I could do to repay all of your kindness. Since its your vacation too, Hwa Ahn-dang would be perfect as its an inn, also my home that I've no longer opened to the public due to lack of manpower and care " the grandfather chuckled softly while bowing his head a bit as all of us did too, to show him our respect and thanked him too for giving us such an opportunity.

Expecting how this Hwa Ahn-dang was all we did in our minds silently until the bus pulled up infront of a large gate with high walls stacked by large stone and a small roof arranged above it as a layer, surrounding the enormous place.

My jaw instantly dropped to the floor and now I understand why he shut the inn down and made it his own house because it's too big for him to handle all of it and the customers with only him as the owner managing all of it.

Not a modern hotel but a folk and traditional inn that seemed like it was built hundreds of years ago just by looking at all of those precious structure that was still preserved well up till now. It's like this place is a historical hidden gem no one knew as this place was located not too far away from the local folk village where the people still carry and live the traditional way.

"How beautiful it is..."Kai breathed out feeling mesmerized by its beauty after he hopped off the bus followed by Yeonjun who helped grandfather to climb down the few steps.

The bus left as soon as all of us stepped out of it with our belongings and luggages as the old man pushed open the large gate that looked heavy as it made a loud creak.

All of us entered together and helped the grandfather to close the gate before we walked together following the old man who's leading us.

Passing by dispersed rooms and some rooms are arranged in a long line as the strong calming wind cooled us down since Hwa Ahn-dang is an opened area with only high gates protecting the land.

The grandfather stopped once we arrived at this opened room with some floor cushions arranged in a line and a low table at the middle as he asked all of us to take off our shoes and climb up the wooden floor so we can have a seat though some of us only got to sit above the cushion . Simple decorations were in that opened room and a few wooden cabinets located in there.

I was so focused on every single thing in it when the curtain that I assumed act as a door to seperate the opened room from the room next door was slowly pulled to the side as a head poked out.

His face went all red when he saw so many guests as he closed the curtain back and hid behind it.

"Aigoo this boy. Just come out, don't be shy. Ah what about you serve us some tea and find some cookies for our lovely guests! It's been a long time since we have guests right? "The old grandfather spoke while he looked at the curtain as we all can see his head nodding since he is gripping on the curtain while hiding making me chuckled at his cute actions.