10

✂-------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Starlight- Chani SF9( from True Beauty ost)

-----------------------------------------------------------

A

:N ; Anyone at here watch True Beauty because I do •~• and I'm team Seojun since Webtoon but since the drama was released, I suddenly became confused now and don't know which side to choose (。•́︿•̀。)

-R A Y E O N-

"I sincerely apologize but we have bad news for you and no good news coming with it "The doctor sighed and took off his spectacles as I looked at him in hope.

"It's okay, just tell me but I hope it's not that... Bad? "

The man tried to smile but couldn't as he gave me his clipboard that has Beomgyu's result printed on a paper attached at there.

I couldn't understand a single thing but I could sense that it's really bad that he didn't want to tell me directly.

"his shoulder was dislocated but the bleeding stopped fortunately because he lost many of it on the way to the hospital. The side effect that came along with that is a coma that we couldn't predict how long as his state was so serious that it also affect the brain. He must've thought about something serious right before the accident and his brain somehow refused to wake up to reality. I won't asked about what happened before the crash but I just hope that you and him is in good terms because he might won't make it and might die in his coma "The doctor announced and patted my shoulder indicating he was going to leave and check another patient as I stood there utterless with tears forming in my eyes.

I placed down the clip board on a chair and went straight inside Beomgyu's private hospital room as I dropped down to my knees as soon as I'm beside the bed where Beomgyu laid there with his eyes closed and not moving an inch.

"Yah Choi Beomgyu wake up...i know you're acting you little bamboo. I know you asked the doctor to tell fake stories to me so I'll be scared. Cut it out Gyu "I begged, trying to hold my tears though it hurts inside my chest and shook his arm but still he didn't budge.

"I'm sorry for being mean to you. I'm sorry for not saving you on time, it's my fault you're at here instead of me. I'm sorry because you have a matchmaker that only just cause trouble to you...please wake up. I know you're still there. Please wake up because I want to see you smile and say to me it's okay like you always do. I want to hear your voice yelling at me and giggling...I want to see those eyelids flutter open so I can see your beautiful shining eyes looking at the beautiful world "I cried with my hand reaching for his hand as I could feel the coldness of it once I held it.

I buried my face beside his body and finally poured out my tears I've been bottling since just now yet I didn't care that it's already past 2 am in the morning because that accident happened few hours ago and I finally can go in his ward after many hours of the doctors and nurse trying to save his life that was at the edge.

I felt a presence behind me as I turned around immediately and it's the angel once again but now he's back in his angel form and is glowing rather than his human form. He must've gotten back from the headquarters, I thought.

"Follow me Rayeon-sshi, it's really urgent and it can't be delayed "The angel said in a serious voice but I can feel the sadness in his tone but he had to be serious about something that I might know soon.