22

✂--------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Eyes off you -PRETTYMUCH

-----------------------------------------------------------

: This song is really good and everytime I listened to this, I'll be smiling and feel like I'm the main character of a drama:)) *proceeds to play sad songs because I'm single as heck my whole life, but then rejects every single boy*

-R A Y E O N-

7 years later...

The racing beat of my heart grew louder as we walked slowly yet steady on the red carpet.

Cameras flashed fast and murmurs could be heard as I glanced at Bomin, my little brother who had the corner of his lips curved up into a smile.

My grip on the bouquet of flowers tightened as Bomin finally let my hand go and passed it to Beomgyu who stood in front of me.

Beomgyu muttered him a thank you after they both hugged for a mere second as Beomgyu guided me so we can face the person infront of us.

It all happened so fast as the memorable time passed by and now here we are kissing infront of the crowd after placing each other's ring on our ring finger.

We pulled out as he let out this really big enchanting smile before we turned to face the crowd and run on the aisle, hand in hand while petals of flowers were thrown at us by the guests.

7 years seemed like a year for me yet many changed as we all grew older to an adult.

So now we're 25 and it's been ages since all of those crazy events happened. I missed school, I missed walking around the neighborhood and working part time, I missed the apartment we used to live and I missed the crazy things we did during our teen age.

We all still are still in contact though we all have our own paths and our own jobs, all except the angel.

Well he has a job of his own and I guess he's now struggling again because he has to guide two matchmakers at the same time.

Every year, he'll be assigned a matchmaker and all are sucessfull and finished the one year contract, all except one.

That special matchmaker sure was mischievous as I am and well... That person didn't do his job on purpose just to stay longer on earth and I say, his client wasn't that too pleased with that matchmaker of hers.

As for Soobin, well that guy is now a teacher in pre-school teaching maths to the little cute kids since he requested that. He didn't want to teach in High schools or Middle schools so now every time we visit him, you're find him clapping like a seal after a little kid answered his simple maths questions correctly.

Not to mention that he also owns a bakery house that he ran in the neighborhood even though he already has a highly paid job. Who's the main patissier of his bakery? It's himself but then of course there are some other patissiers too working in there while he was gone teaching.

Taehyun is actually quite unpredictable. Last time he said that he's going to be a magician and tour around the world but look at him now, being chased by fans and medias. Playing magic tricks was now his hobby as his career is a famous soloist.