3

✂--------------------------------------------------------

🎶 Song of the day 🎶

자나깨나 (Mayday) - Crush feat Joy Red velvet

-----------------------------------------------------------

-R A Y E O N-

"Wakey Wakey you lazy bum " a voice whispered softly beside my ear, blowing it a bit making me feel irritated in an instant.

"I'm dead already, no need to wake up "I groaned and pulled up the comforter to cover up my whole face.

"If you won't wake up in the count of three I have no choice but to torture your ears while your client is already at the living room dressed in his school uniform you sleepy head " the person threatened me but I didn't hesitate to ignore and just continue sleeping while that voice made a countdown.

"UUAAAAGHHHHHHHH "the voice shrieked as soon as the countdown was up to three that made me sit up straight on the bed with eyes wide opened like saucers and heart pumping fast due to the really high pitched scream that probably has thousands of decibels.

God it's so high that even those ghosts with long perfectly combed hair than mine was scared hearing that high scream.

Infront, staring at me with eyes purposely widened was none other than that curly haired angel, staring at me like those anime girls that was going to be insane.

"gosh I knew my words are true, you're harder to deal with than rocks. So wake up, go shower, wear your school uniform and bring your school bag, accompany your client who was having breakfast all by himself and go to school with him okay? Now shoo. Geez guess I'll be her wake up alarm everyday and soon I'll go nuts for trying hard to wake up this girl every morning just to go to school "he complained and rolled his eyes as I scoffed and get up on my feet, trying my best to balance my vision and body because I just woke up.

"Heh, arraseo eomma "I chuckled and dragged both my feet on the floor before a pink hanger appeared out of nowhere at his hand as he slapped it on my back but not too hard like the typical asian mom.

"Yea, it's eomma for you. Now go shower or I won't tell what you should do for your job and show you something "

.

"So now you're fresh like a daisy, I'll just go straight to explain what's inside that backpack of yours because I know you haven't opened it " the angel said as I nodded while he opened the zipper of the bag and dug his hand inside it.

"This is a book. Say it with me, book "he showed me a maths book as I stared at him in disbelief.

"In case you don't know, but I'm not stupid. I know that's a book"

"And in case you forget what's a book is used for, better I tell it earlier because you use your physics book as your pillow every physics class remember? "he shot back and smiled in victory but I didn't show him that I'm backing away.

"physics is maths, I don't understand maths. I don't want maths but maths comes to me and besides, I recap all those topics at home from YouTube videos that only lasts for 11 minutes instead of sitting at class for 1 hour with zero understanding " I argued back and he gave me the most dramatic surprise expression.

"on a second thought, I guess the officials are right about sending you to hell for talking back at me but I'm just kidding. But hey, if maths doesn't exist, then you'll be playing hopscotch and tic tac toe with your friends instead of playing video games because they required maths in order to discover games in the first place "