-Disclaimer-

(thank you so much for the awardT-T

T-T. This is my first time and I will always cherish and remember this moment )

This story is purely fiction and to be exact, Fanfiction. All events and characters don't exist except for the TXT members. Copying is prohibited unless you were inspired and this is originally my work and I want to thank you to mochiminie_ for letting me use a bit of the fictional events from her story book 'TXT imagines ' at the chapter named 'Photograph' but as I say, the story would be base on my imagination (plays txt blue hour on cue, cuz imagination ✨) and a bit from her amazing book.

This story would be TOTALLY different from the chapter in her book but only some would be the same and I already asked for her approval in case that people would say I'm copying someone's work when I didn't intend to actually and she is really a kind and a beautiful person to understand me so if you have time, do check out her works and give her some love because she is absolutely an amazing author and a hidden gem ♥

Any similarities of this story with any other stories are pure coincidence except for the one I stated just now and as I said, I only used a bit and even asked the real author. This story was actually written LAST YEAR because I used to listen to Photograph by Ed Sheeran but I haven't published it as I actually don't know which character should I use in this story.

Thank you for reading and if you love photography like I do, you'll probably love Ed Sheeran's song photograph because his song inspired me after the moment I watched Me before you and listened to his song Thinking out loud. And since then I started to discover that beautiful song named 'Photograph'.