-S P E C I A L-

Hiiii thank you for opening this part of the book hehe. It's actually not an update or what but I'm just promoting my latest book: Second lead

Before I wrote Photograph, I asked people if I should publish either this book or Second lead (some of you might recognize because I asked this question in my other book. Probably Her Memories or Once Upon A Dream?)and many chose this so now I published Second lead.

So here it is:

Second lead;애인없는 세상에서 깨어 났어(I woke up in a world without a lover)

(I woke up in a world without a lover)

Sora , a girl who believes that the world is against her on everything including her love life until one day, everything suddenly changed.

She went through a lot of love stories and fell in love with 4 different boys from different places and different time as each one she became the second lead of their love story. She left one by one but everything changed when she suddenly woke up, being the first lead instead, with 4 of the boys attention now at her.

Meanwhile, Soobin her best friend who's been with her since the beginning of her first love story and been there even until her fourth love story, stick with her until the end as deep inside he love her from the start and support her. He himself also considered that he's the second lead of the story.

5 boys from different love stories with 4 main leads and one second lead.But who will she choose? Being in love with either the 4 boys or be in love with the second lead just like her?