19

✂--------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

죽겠다(Killing Me) - iKON

-----------------------------------------------------------

-R A Y E O N-

The four of us sat in silent as the only sound that could be heard was the sound of crickets outside and some croaks from the frogs as I fiddled with my fingers, still trying to calm myself down after a long period of crying.

Bomin seemed confused but remained calm like he usually is even after hearing my crazy explanation.

I can still feel Kai's eyes glued on me as he brought up his hand and grabbed mine, caressing it before he took a deep breath in.

"Actually grandfather.... What she said just now is true and actually... I'm her angel that will guide her. I am just bad at this but I need to tell you the truth because I feel that you knowing that Rayeon is actually your lost grand daughter would be right because Rayeon here.. Has been talking about her grandfather that she love and missed so much. Please keep it a secret among the four of us, for the sake of Rayeon because she might be in major danger if anyone else knew she reborn as a matchmaker actually "He blurted out the truth, backing me up as my heart started to beat fast, afraid that grandfather still won't believe me.

I can't blame him though but if I'm in his shoes, I'll probably also do the same and call myself crazy and send me to a mental hospital. All of this is crazy to believe but true.

"I...don't know what to say but it would take time for me to process with all of this. But nevertheless, I'll help you...Choi Nailee "

I lifted up my head immediately upon hearing that name as memories started to rush in my mind slowly, rewinding it all like a 90's movie.

"My name is... Nailee? Choi Nailee?" tears brimmed up in my eyes as he nodded and smiled.

For the first time, he opened his arms wide for me to hug as I came closer and hugged him, feeling back his warm grandfather-like hug.

"By any chance, How old am I actually if I'm not dead? " I questioned them after pulling away slowly from the hug and the angel glanced at me.

"Do you want me or the others to tell you how old were you actually because I actually know all your past life data "he chuckled.

"Just tell me already "

"this year, you're well umm... Actually... 27 years old "

"WAIT BUT WHY AM I STILL SINGLE IN THAT PAST LIFE WHEN I'M ALREADY 27-I WOULD  ALREADY BE MARRIED AND HAVE A SON AND DAUGHTER IN THAT AGE LIKE ANYONE ELSE"I yelled as Kai covered my mouth, chuckling nervously.

"How confident of you to expect you'll have a son and a daughter on that age already, who knows you'll get two sons or two daughters "he whispered half yelling at me.

"you both should go to sleep now because it's almost 1 am and you're going to go back to Seoul first thing in the morning "my grandfather spoke up as we both nodded our heads.

We excused ourselves to leave the room and that's when the angel took his chance to spare me a minute before I can go sleep in my own room.