Kitten keep purrin

- : I kinda killed her

.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO ME JOHN!? "  Vanessa groaned in frustration.

"YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME, YOU WERE DOING THAT. HOW DO YOU EXCEPT ME TO FEEL HUH!? I GAVE YOU ALL MY HEART AND HUH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL" John screamed, tear spilling out of his eyes.

"You know what? I don't regret it. Bye John " Sarah said slamming the door and walking out of her fiance's house.

Well ex fiancee

She did cheat on him, but does she regret it? No...

It was already 3 am, and the street was all empty. Cold wind was blowing, cause duh it was winter. And it's so cold in London.

To be honest, part of her was sad. Cause John loved her that much. She took a deep breath, taking her phone from her coat to call her boyfriend Jack.

Vanessa  knew he was lazy and won't come to pick her up. She didn't have another way than sit, waiting for him.

.
.
.
.
.

"Eh, fuckin pick up" She groaned annoyingly.

Her heart kept telling her John was better, he was always there for her. And she broke his heart in 3 minutes.

Vanessa flinched hearing a deep voice from behind.

"You alright miss? " The blonde girl looked around to see if someone was there but she didn't see anyone.
.

"Miss... " She looked around to see an old man with three big dogs in his hands. They all had pink collers.

"I'm alright, I'm waiting for someone to pick me up" She said making one of the dog growl at her.

"They seem angry at me " She said laughing.

" Ha ha you think so? " The old man asked making her nod.

"Don't worry, be happy"

Weird, Vanessa thought. She kept calling Jack. To be honest she was scared. He wasn't picking up....

She opened Instagram, stalking Jacks ex girlfriend. she has more than followers than her. And everyone in her college was commenting under her posts. What the actual fuck.

Is she a celebrity or something?

The blonde groaned again, looking over to see the grandpa.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But she only say empty pink collers.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She heard growling behind her making her flinch. She stood up panicking. What was happening. Where is the fuckin old man.

"Good doggies"

Three dogs, were growling at her. They looked at her like she was a damn snack. Vanessa screamed making the dogs howl.

What should I do? What should I do? What should I do.

What should I do?

What

What