Day eight : I see Red.

Enjoy the story guys >3

There are two parts of the story in this chapter so maybe it's long, not too long lolz

And lmao I changed their ages into the old ones. Zayn is 23 and Harry is 24

.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been days, since Harry came. And Zayn was getting impatient everyday. He surrendered himself just to get Harry, just for that and now it looks like the brunette is leaving him.

He really missed the curly headed lad. He doesn't know why.

He was feeling —

Lonely? Ah he doesn't know, well something like that.

If he does feel that he never accepts it. Both never accepts their feelings towards anything or anyone. Even the cold blooded murderer can feel love, sadness and happiness as well yeah?

.
.
.
.
.
.

"What are you thinking bub? " Wan asked loudly to Zayn who groaned into the pillow.

He mentally slapped himself, this girl was annoying as fuck. He didn't say anything, just sat up groaning.

"Come on Zayn tell me? " The girl kept on asking Zayn didn't wanna answer it but some part in him told her.

" Mr. Styles haven't been visiting me" He said blankly.

"You feel sad? " Wan said raising her eyebrows.

"Huh no well something like it, I clearly know how to get rid of it but I won't do it cause of—"

"Your lover boy" Wan finished smiling. "Looks like you care about him, a psychopath is in love" She said making Zayn chuckled darkly.

"Love? I feel no love. I wish I did though" He said in a low voice, a sad expression on his face which also surprised Wan. Psychopaths don't feel, like this. The way that Zayn is controlling himself for Harry was  amazing.

.
.
.
.
.

On the other side, Zayn took a deep breath closing his eyes. He imagined him in a house, two beautiful kids running around.

Harry stood there in a white apron with red flowers, he came towards Zayn and pecked his lips. It was just beautiful until—

He saw blood, and he didn't wanted to imagine what will happen next.  He screamed pulling his hair hardly.

They are right, it does make you vulnerable

Wan didn't says anything cause she knew it's not her place to say something even if she did Zayn will break the cell and definitely kill her.

Or he'll murder Bunny cause she's coming towards Zayn. "Mr.Malik can you stop making noise? Please? " Bunny said in her strong British accent.

Zayn groaned, looking at the ceiling , running his hands on bis dark Raven hair. He smirked looking any Bunny who was actually shaking slightly.

He smells fear, and it's beautiful.

"Sorry Ms. I don't know name, I feel so sick, can you bring me some pills please? " He said pleasingly Bun nodded and went to take it.

Stupid her

"Don't kill her " Wan said pulling her curtains , Zayn rolled his eyes.

.
.
.
.
.