- YOU!

Thanks for reading guyss

Which is you fav character so far?

#harrygotkidnapped

I'm creating hashtags cuz that's trending in my book motherfuckers 🌝

I meant *book lovelies

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Harry woke up groaning in pain, his nose felt like it just got hit by a brick

Harry woke up groaning in pain, his nose felt like it just got hit by a brick.  He yawned, waking up from his own bed and kicking the fluffy blankets away.

Since when he brought fluffy blankets?

That's when it hit him.

He wasn't in his own house, he was at someone else's place.

.
.

Zayn punched me hard again at the hospital, then where am I? HE KIDNAPPED ME? THE FUCK

He saw a mirror in the bathroom, he went there to see his face. There was a small violet bruise but it was slowly fading away. And he was wearing new cloths, that means someone undressed Harry. ...

.
.
.
.

"I'M NOT AT MY HOUSE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!????!!!?????? AHHHHHHHH"

.
.
.
.

"Oh he's awake"

.
.
.

Zayn said laughing and going upstairs. He was wearing a black t-shirt and some sweat pants.

When he reached there he saw Harry looking at Zayn in horror. The brunette knew he was gonna cry...

"YOU! YOU MOTHRRFU—"

"chill Mr. Styles, I brought you here since you were planning to leave me. I'm not gonna let go of that easily babe" Zayn said leaning his head against the door smirking.

Harry rolled his eyes, and gave him a scary look.

"Whatever how long did I pass out? "

"Two days... "

"MR. MALIK I MEAN ZAYN? TWO DAYS YOU JOKING? " Harry asked in horror, his heart was beating so fast and loud. He could hear it in his ears.

He was having a panic attack.

"Who changed my cloths and everything? "

"Well me obviously, and lemme tell you, you really have a pretty as—"

Zayn stopped joking when he looked at Harry, he was crying. The brunette looked down sitting on the bed.

He knew it...