✝✝

.
.
.
.
.
.

Warning: self harm

.
.
.
.
.
.

After what happened two days ago Zayn thought Harry was gonna come down to them and I don't know talk to them?

But the brunette didn't...

Zayn wanted to talk about it but he couldn't. He was controlling himself for Harry all these days and now he feels that Harry doesn't give a shit about him?

It has been so hard for Zayn not to kill or harm anyone. He had these weird urges but he justs...

He just....

the Raven haired lad screamed, taking his pocket knife and going into his bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror, he looks a bit pale and tired cause it's been days since he has slept.

Zayn always does this to himself. And now he's doing it again cause of who?

Yes it's you Harry Styles

He said cutting his arms a bit, blood started  flowing like a river Zayn smiled.

.
.
.
.

I hate how much I care about you Harry Styles

He said cutting a bit on his tattooed stomach, he smiled again.

.
.
.

I hate how I turned out I blame it on you Harry styles

He said cutting again, but this time a little bit deeper in his arms.

And this went on until Zayn was satisfied torturing himself.

And he kept saying it's cause of Harry Styles.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Harry, or should I still call you Mr. Styles? Haha should I come in?" Wan asked knocking at Harry's door.

She heard a faint Yes, she went in to see Harry sitting in the middle of the bed playing with his fingers.

"Harry...... "

"I'm sorry Wan... I-" Harry started crying suddenly. Wan hugged him tight comforting him.

"I know you like Zayn..... And you can see how much Zayn is controlling himself just for you... It's just amazing" She said, Harry gave him a weak smile.

"Come on Harry, don't sit in this lonely hole the whole day, spend time with Zayn... Bitch it's like I'm the doctor now" She said making Harry laugh.

"You have changed him a lot to be honest"

"I'm just scared Wan"

"There will be a time when John or any other's find us. They will just.. Kill... Zayn... I don't want that to happen... I'm sorry... I'm trying not to get attached I guess"

"You are already attached to him Harry... And live in the moment bub. Let's not talk about the future"

"Yeah.... "

"Chill up Harry, Zayn has been missing for a while go and get your man" Wan said winking making Harry roll his eyes.

He took a deep breath...