✝✝

I was being too soft to People
Anyway enjoy the story

Dedicated to @smollzayn

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Harry didn't knew what the duck he should do. The days became harder to survive, their love became thicker but the whole rejection thing was getting in their nerves..

It's been days Harry haven't talked to Zayn. He wasn't being naive he was being clever. Since Zayn would literally do anything for Harry why not use it for good things?

The brunette is always so talkative and giggly towards everyone except Zayn. And it frustrated him so much, he just wanted to kill all of them and keep Harry with him forever.

In the past days, it was stressful to Harry. He kept questioning his love, he kept blaming things on him and Zayn well both of them.

While Zayn was torturing himself. Writing so many poems cause he loves it, making him suffer. He was just ruining himself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Harry can't believe it's gonna be half and a month since he was here with Zayn. He missed the touch of the younger man's (Zayn is younger just reminding) so much.

He craves it

Like a fucking drug

Harry wanted to end this torture they were doing to each other. He almost forgot the fact that Zayn was his fucking boyfriend, he still kept seeing him as his patient.

Harry, as a therapist you should help him out and also as a boyfriend you should help him up. You are both things but isn't doing anything.

Don't focus on your feeling for a minute. Think why he did this, how you can prevent it.

It's stupid to say this but use his love towards you. He'll be a better person for you cause he loves you..

He do loves me

.
.
.
.
.

Harry woke up the next day feeling so tired. It was 6 am, he went to brush his teeth and take a bath.

Then he dresses himself, in a black shirt, unbuttoning a few buttons like he always do. Instead of right jeans, ans instead of wearing sweat pants he wore a trouser. It covered past his knees, and he looked good as hell.

He wore his silver cross necklace as usual and also his rose ring which was a gift from Zayn.

Harry was feeling confident and hopeful. He was gonna fix his man, yes he was gonna do it

Fuck John

Fuck the future

Fuck everyone

Fuck every thing

The brunette went to check on Zayn, he was sleeping peacefully. Zayn must have just fallen asleep now cause he doesn't get good sleep.

That's when an idea popped up on that curly brain. Why not make breakfast? He really wanted to go out and buy somethings for Zayn though...

He should ask permission he didn't want the Raven haired lad to do anything more stupid. Painful..

The curly headed lad made some waffles, some pancakes and sandwiches. He had put on his flower apron, Zayn packed it when he went to pick cloths from Harry's home.