✝✝

✝✝

.
.
.
.
.
.

"HARRY!!!!!! "

"FUCKING KILL THAT BASTARD"

"BUT JOHN HE'S HARRY'S PATIEN-"

"THEN BEAT HIM UP! "

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT YOU FUCKING PRICK!? "

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HARRY"

"He's gonna be alright"

Slap

Slap

Slap

Blood

"YOU FUCKING MURDERED YOU WILL NEVER BE HUMAN"

"I didn't say I'm"

Slap

"AH—JOHN HELP!!!!! HELPPP"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? ZAYN LEAVE HIM—AHHHH"

"STOP ZAYN PLEASE.. GUARDS!!!! CATCH HIM"

.
.
.
.

" And finally I'm out"

.
.
.
.
.

When Harry opened his eyes he was laying in the hospital bed. That's when it hit him, Zayn punched him unconscious but why the fuck is he at the hospital though? It was just a punch.

He was gonna get up to see a nurse, but someone entered the room. It was familiar face..

.
.
.

"Marya? What the hell are you doing here!? "

.
.
.
.
.

"Oh sorry Harry, it isn't actually Marya... It's Maryam. I'm Turkish, and um I'm the new therapist for Zayn Malik" She said in a professional voice.

Isn't she the chick Harry fucked!?

"Wait— what the fuck is going on? " The brunette asked annoyingly

"I was being your neighbor, cause John told me to keep an eye on you Mr. Styles"

"YOU FUCKING BIT—"

"mind you language Mr. Styles I'm in same position as you, and don't curse" She said turning away to leave.

"Says the one who was screaming, fuck Harry faster ah two days ago" Harry said folding his arms, Maryam kinds blushed a bit, but she said—

"FUCK YOU STYLES"

"ah you wish "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Zayn was really happy to see Ben and his wonderful dogs.

"OH MY GOD I MISSED YA ALL SO MUCH AHHHHH" He said running towards his dogs petting them adorably.

Ben smiled at them.

"BEN MAN! YOU FINALLY MADE WIG! IT LOOKS GOOD" Zayn said punching Ben slightly on his shoulder. The old man laughed.

"It's good to see you child, and you have brought someone who is that? "

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oh that's a girl I met the asylum, Wan!! Meet Ben the awesome Grandpa" Wan chuckled at his introduction.

"I'm Wan " She said shaking hands with Ben. The dogs kinda liked her cause Zayn she gave them chocolates and yes the dogs loves chocolate.

"So Zayn we are going home right? " Ben asked curiously cause it got boring for him alone here for months with some stupid dogs.

Zayn had house which is so fucking big and middle of a forest, it was hard to track  as well.

"You have a house? Dude wow you rich bub? " Wan asked walking towards Zayn placing her hand on his shoulders.

"Well yes"

"Oh OH yo Ben, he's Mr. Style's sugar daddy" Wan said making her and Ben chuckle while Zayn pushed her playfully

BLUSHING...

"I got everything ready Zayn, let's leave now"

"We have someone else to pick up"

.
.
.
.
.

" Psychopath, Zayn malik. Escaped the mental asylum yesterday. Source says that he hurted his therapist, who is the the famous FBI special agent Mr. Harry Styles. Mr. Styles is currently admitted in the city hospital. The police are in search for Malik. So beware people if you know anything about Zayn Malik try to contact the police immediately "

"Shit" Harry said groaning, he was so focused on the movie he didn't even hear the door opening.

"Oh its me in the news"

.
.
.
.
.

"Zayn? " Harry asked, he mentally face palmed himself he should have seen it coming.

"Hey Mr. Styles did you miss me? "

"No"

"Ay dont lie Harreh" He said stepping closer to Harry, the brunette didn't show any fear or anything. He knew what was gonna happen.

He got ready to get punched again, well God zayn's punch was really hard. It definitely can knock someone out.

"See ya at my house amen" Zayn said stepping backwards for a second he thought he was not gonna punch. But—

He punched harder into Harry's face, the brunette screamed passing out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Let's go home mon che "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,

Short chapter but shits gonna go down hehe I meant ZARRY MOMENTS SO MANYYYYY