✝✝

.
.
.
.

It's been a week since the little touchy thing between Zayn and Harry happend . Harry kinda tried to stop being too touchy after that, but ehh he was failing.

Harry always pecks Zayn's lips whenever he gets a chance while the other lad slaps the brunette's ass whenever he gets a chance as well. Ben and Wan always teases them.

But he really liked the fact Zayn was always with him whenever he wanted, or more like every time. He stopped thinking about John or any other people.

Deep inside Harry was afraid fo the things that might happen in the future.

But the amazing fact here was the beautiful brunette boy was starting to trust Zayn. More like giving his heart to him.

Yes he did let Zayn win

And he has 0 regrets

.
.
.
.

"Ben you grandpa, listen. Harry wants me to ask him to be his boyfriend? That's when I only get to fuck him" Zayn said with an expressionless face making Wan and Ben burst into laughter.

"You wanna fuck him that bad?? Oh come on Zayn"

"He's so irresistible... " Zayn said groaning.

"Okrrrrrrrrrr"

"What should I do?? Man? "

" Take him on a date genius" Wan said smugly. Zayn looked at her with his eyebrows raised.

"I don't know how to... HOW DO I DO THIS DATE? "

"Oh I'll help" Wan said looking at Ben with a big smirk on both of their faces.

And that was it. Wan went to shopping with Ben, since they were in another country no one could easily recognize them well they were in disguise as well.

She called Zayn and asked which his favorite flowers were. He said sunflower which was so odd. Just imagine giving sunflower's to your partner on a date. Wan thought Zayn will say like dark flowers cause she never expected him to be a colourful person.

But little Wan didn't know he wanted them cause Harry loved them so much.

To lovestruck bitch : ZAYN bby look for you like this arrangement I searched a lot of places for your special flower arrangement brah-

🤦🏾‍♀️

Wan texted Zayn and send him a picture of the bouquet she brought

Wan texted Zayn and send him a picture of the bouquet she brought. The Raven haired lad immediately replied.

From Lovestruck Bitch : :) that's really beautiful. I really want it red but Harry loves light colours so much haha thx bby :)