So two days later...

.
.
.
.

"Ah YES OH MY GOD HARRY! FASTER" marya screamed in pleasure. She have never felt this damn good in her whole life.

She knew Harry was packing but she didn't expect this.

"You like this huh? Such a slut. You wanted my big dick from the beginning" Harry grunted, fastening his pace.

The bed was shaking completely. Marya moaned harder, getting close to her orgasm.

Harry knew it when she squeezed him too good. He pulled out of her flipping her, making her lay on her stomach.

"Oh I'm not done with you" Harry pushed his hard as rock dick into her ass, he have never fucked a women through this part. It was new to him.

The women screamed in pain, Harry didn't care well she asked for it.

The brunette was pounding into her ass rapidly, hitting her spot in every push. Harry was really close, he pulled her hair so damn hard.

She screamed cuming, squeezing Harry really good making him come inside the condom.

.
.
.
.

Harry doesn't know why the fuck he did that. He just wanted a release? He used her...

Does he care? No she asked for it.

Marya was in pure bliss, she tried to pull Harry who was laying next to her close. But Harry stood up fast, he started to pick his cloths up.

.
.
.

When he was fully dressed, he left her house like nothing happened.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Zayn.......

Zayn lost it all yesterday, after many fucking years He cried over a person. It never happens to him.

He never feel sorry for anyone, but he just felt for Harry. He was still trying his best to put his feelings and thoughts away.

But why? Can't he just be him for a while? No... They'll take advantage of him.

He was all down yesterday, Wan came to him, comforted him but he punched her twice. Poor girl didn't care, she doesn't know why Seeing Zayn like this made her sad.

Harry cares for him

Does he care for Harry?

Yes he does

.
.
.

Zayn can't be hanged by the police for his crimes cause when he did these he was a psychopath, a mental patient.

But what is he now?

He's still a psychopath

.
.
.

Who started to feel human?

.
.
.
.
.

Harry was crying in his house, he just couldn't believe it. He knew this would happen he knew it and he didn't want it. Oh he did not..

This wasn't gonna end well....

He let Zayn win....

He won....

.
.
.
.

"Mr. Styles it's John"

"What do you want John? Haven't you had enough..... Can't you just leave me? " Harry practically sobbed though the phone.