Day 25: JOHN?

.
.
.
.

"Harrry!!!!!!!! " Mariya Harry's new neighbor, whom was always trying to get into Harry's pants shouted. He ignored it cause he know exactly what she wants, well he isn't interested.

She kept calling him asking about his work, Harry just smiled and said he's tired he's gonna sleep.

But she asked for his number, and Harry didn't hesitate to give her. She gave him a seductive smile and went inside her house.

He didn't wait for a second, he rushed into his house locking it from inside.

Stupid females.

That's when a not so brilliant idea came into Harry. Why don't he give a phone to zayn? A phone which doesn't allow any outgoing calls. Just texts and stuff if that makes sense. He has a friend who makes stuff like this, for trading purposes.

Zayn could contact him anything he needs help and it doesn't sound like a bad idea. But he should meet the general and ask for permission.

How stupid is Harry? He's forgetting that Greek god in the jail is a Psychopath.

Well no shit, the first person the brunette thought when he entered his own fucking home is Zayn.

Why is it 24 hours Zayn?

.
.
.
.
.

On the other side, Zayn is like always bored as fuck and chatting with Wan. Whom is kinda like a good friend to Zayn. But Zayn really doesn't make friends well whatever.

"Hey Whore, Sir. John is here to meet you. Move you ass" The watchman who had big ass muscles said.

"I don't know any Whore, only Zayn Malik is here" Zayn said teasingly, giving him a sly smirk.

"I MEANT YOU MALIK! MOVE YOUR ASS " he said giving him a death glare, Zayn chuckled again. The man lost his temper, he didn't think twice he just stormed inside punching Zayn.

Zayn laughed so hard, blood dripping down his mouth. He was on his knees laughing Uncontrollably

"I'm gonna kill—" Zayn couldn't even finish it the guy knocked him out.

He only could see darkness

Ah old friend...

.
.
.
.

He woke up in the same room Harry and he talk usually. But instead of Mr. Styles it was JOHN THE MOTHERFUCKER THERE.

"Morning Mr. Malik"

"It's evening John" He spat bitterly.

"Does it look like I came here to talk ABOUT MORNING AND EVENING MALIK!? " he shouted standing up, Zayn chuckled mocking him.

This guy was annoying as ever, John sat down running a hand through his hair.

"What do you want from me? " Zayn asked.

"I heard you have a little thing going on with Mr. Styles" He raised his eye brows curiously Zayn didn't say anything, he sat there with an expressionless face.

"And I heard you are trying TO GET  BETTER FOR HIM!? "

Zayn huffed, looking away from the gaze of the older man. Oh man he really wanted someone to remove the handcuffs off of him.

"You don't want me to get better? "

"You think you can!? "

"I know I can't, now what's you deal. Lemme guess I'm trying to live peacefully and you wanna mess it up" Zayn said sarcastically.

"Obviously yes"

.
.
.
.
.

Zayn chuckles darkly..

"I have become soft since I came here right? "

"Yes"

"Lemme guess change that" Zayn said raising both of his cuffed legs and pushing the table so hard, John flew backwards, his head hitting hardly on the wall.

He was bleeding...

"GUARDS!!" John shouted, his eyes we're red from anger. He really wanted to ruin Zayn, just ruin him.

.
.
.
.

He is gonna ruin him

.
.
.

John's head hit on the wall hard, he was bleeding.

Some police officers, came in helping John to get up. Zayn just sat there cooly like nothing happened.

John came near him and whispered "You know I won't stop until you stop walking on this planet, Malik"

Zayn pouted and said,

"I was always flying with clouds "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"YOU FEEL THE PAIN OF OTHERS ZAYN!? "

The Raven haired man didn't even get a chance to speak. The older lad was dipping him in a water bucket, it was sorta a punishment.

Zayn was getting dizzy, he couldn't breathe properly. But John didn't stop doing it.

"YOU SHOULD FEEL ALL THE PAIN IN THE WORLD MALIK!! ALL THE PAIN"

he raised Zayn up, the Raven haired lad was trying to breathe properly. John wasn't even giving him time.

Actually Zayn was plotting John's death in his mind the whole time. He darkly chuckled at the thought.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT HUH? FUCKING BITCH"

"One day, you are gonna scream.. Begging me to let you live John. Mark my words"

Punch

Punch

Punch

Blood

.
.
.
.
.

"STOP!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY PATIENT!? "

.
.
.
.

Short chapter? Cause I felt like not writing anything.

I'm having a very bad time, I'm just not telling everyone. I'm always saying I'm fine I'm fine nd I'm sure people are sick of hearing it.

I apologize for writing such a shitty chapter. I really don't wanna rush the story u know....

Any way don't mind me shit talking. Take care ♡