Us

Restless nights,

Insomnia

I hear them singing, I hear the wind, the bird, the sorrows and screams everything.

I didn't know why others didn't, but I did. I felt the pain they didn't feel.

.
.
.
.

He made me feel alive

He gave him hope

I couldn't get enough of him, but

The queen why he loves someone like me was always in my head.

I wanted to change for him..

I wanted him back, the time I wasn't with him I lost everything..

I died, but re born again....

I came back to life when he kissed my lips, I felt my heart beat like crazy, it reminded me I was a living person..

It reminded me of butterflies, beautiful flowers the smell of rain. All the beautiful things...

His touch was like fire, it burns, in the most delicious way.

I found a new obsession...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I can't stop kissing you" Zayn said kissing his lover's cherry lips one more time.

" You don't have to stop"

The Raven haired lad chuckled pulling Harry into his lap more. They were both on bed, the brunette was  straddling him.

His lips were all red from all the kissing, they don't know how much time they spend here, just kissing each other.

His touch was like fire.

"You're my babeh, mon cheri" Zayn mumbled still kissing Harry, making the other lad smile.

"Papa I thought I was the baby"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Harry smiled when he heard their little daughter Neo, she was running towards them trying to climb onto ti the bed.

But she was so small she couldn't reach.

"Come here" Harry picked her up, tickling her belly making her giggle.

"Aren't you Papa's big girl" Zayn said kissing her forehead making Harry roll his eyes playfully.

The Raven haired couldn't help but place a sweet kiss on Harry's lips again.

Neo giggled closing her mouth with her tiny hands.

She had big green eyes, and jet black her just like Zayn.

Such a beautiful combination..

- amour

/ Love /
- an intense feeling of deep affection

Fin —

24 September, 2021

10:25 pm

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.