"What can I possibly do to get you to allow me to paint you naked? "

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Like in the shitty Titanic thing? "

"Kinda"

"You have so many ideas in that psychotic brain of yours"

"Is that a yes? "

"Well—"

"Strip... "  Zayn said making Harry's heart skip a beat. Did he just hear Zayn correctly or what?

.
.
.
.

When he saw Harry wasn't responding...

The Raven haired man pushed Harry towards the wall and started kissing him roughly, harry moaned immediately cause he was addicted to this feeling.

It felt so fucking good

Zayn bit Harry's lips to make him open his mouth, he inserted his rough but soft tongue inside, Exploring his sweetness.

The older lad's hand was gripping Zayn's hair hard. Zayn's hands slowly travelled from Harry's neck to his little bum, gripping it tightly making Harry moan into the kiss.

"Zayn ahh wh—" The Raven haired lad gripped both of Harry's thighs,  signalling him to jump. And that's exactly what Harry did he wrapped his legs around Zayn's torso.

He carried him into the table which was in the room, Zayn impatiently pushed everything that was on the table away as fast as he could. He placed Harry slowly on the table, looking at him with lustful eyes.

To be honest Harry was a little bit  scared...

Zayn immediately attached his mouth to Harry's neck. The older lad tilted his head to give him more access. Zayn kept sucking, kissing and biting on his soft skin.

Harry could feel the big hard bulge in Zayn's pants.

He  moaned a in a little higher pitch when Zayn found his sweet spot. Zayn smirked removing his coat, he then tried to yank Harry's pants off, hands brushing against Harry's hard as fuck cock making the brunette shut his eyes at the feeling.

"Zee... St—" Zayn completely yanked Harry's pants off, his naughty tattooed hands slowly tugging at Harry's waistband.

"I thought you were gonna paint me... "

.
.
.
.
.

"You should get naked for both so—" Harry slapped Zayn playfully.

"Strip and go and lay on the floor" Zayn said making Harry nod.

"I need words kitten"

"Yeah sure why not" Harry said awkwardly removing his coat, unbuttoning his shirt. He could feel zayn's hungry stare at him well this was actually the first time Zayn was seeing his lover naked.

The curly lad got insecure for a second and Zayn saw it in his eyes. Zayn cooed coming towards him.

"You are absolutely breath taking babeh.... And all mine "