✝✝

DAY 27: ........ pain?

"STOP!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY PATIENT!? "

.
.
.
.

"Mr.Styles I was just waiting for you" John said walking towards Harry clapping his hands.

Zayn looked at Harry for a moment, the brunette felt a slight pain in his heart when he saw that.

"Excuse me!? What did you do to him? "

"How many times did you guys fuck!? "

"YOU THINK I'M SUCH A WHORE? JOHN!? IF WE DID FUCK IT'S NONE YA FUCKING BUSINESS. YOU ARE HARASSING MY PATIENT YOU HEAR ME?

HE WAS COOPERATING TO ME AND EVERYTHING VERY NICELY ALRIGHT?

WHY YOU WANNA RUIN MY LIFE SO BAD JOHN? YOU THINK I'M A FUCKING PUSSY!? " 

Harry panted hard, he has never been so angry before. John was everywhere and he was just in everything ruining it all for Harry.

Zayn was a bit stunned seeing Harry screaming like that.

He liked it though

.
.
.
.

Maybe a bit too much

.
.
.
.

"TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME" John shouted.

Some guards came near Zayn, helping him to get up. Harry went with them to zayn's cell.

Harry didn't even hesitate before walking inside. Some patients around them was eyeing Harry curiously.

Why is a doctor with a psychopath in a FUCKING cell!?

.
.
.
.
.
.

Guards just asked Harry if they should stay or leave. The brunette told them to leave a sudden confidence coming out of nowhere.

Zayn's cell was neat comparing to other cells. He gave the Raven haired man a towel, to clean himself up.

He didn't take it first, but then he cooperated.

Zayn then took new clothes, removing the old ones in front of Harry.

Harry flushed a bit at the sudden action, he turned his head immediately looking everywhere except Zayn.

Just opposite to zayn's cell, there was girl standing there well in a cell smirking at Harry.

Harry blushed even hard

Well what can he do? He's gay and a man is undressing in front of him.

.
.
.

Zayn put on a new shirt, he was in his old boxers. When Harry saw he was gonna remove his boxers in front of him as well—

Harry panicked.

"Um I'll be in the room where we usually talk, see ya there" The brunette said awkwardly but Zayn gave him a cold look.

"What we're you doing here anyway!? " He snapped suddenly, Harry looked at him in confusion. Why is he being so rude?

"You—wha? "

Zayn stepped closer to Harry, cornering him in a corner. Wan was staring at them with wide eyes from afar.