✝✝

"I love you.... "

"I know baby... " Harry straddled Zayn's lap, wiping his tears off. Zayn smiled whispering I'm alright...

He was leaning against the headboard, with Harry on his lap. Head resting on the Raven haired lad's chest.

"Why we're you crying Zayn? " Harry asked looking at the gorgeous man's face.

"Fucking mood swings.... " Zayn said looking away from Harry's eyes. The Brunette didn't like it, he turned zayn's head making him look back into his eyes..

"What do you want Harreh? "

"I want you...... Just you.. " Harry said with so much love, prepping kisses all over his face. Zayn smiled tears still falling like a waterfall.

Put a price on emotion
I'm looking for something to buy

"You know you can tell me anything yeah? I love you.. So fucking much and my fucking heart aches to see you cry.... I'm sorry I know I'm just-" Harry pushed zayn's chest (not hard) trying not to cry.

You got my devotion
But man I can hate you sometimes

" Say anything... Please... " Harry said weakly clinging on to Zayn. The younger one looked at Harry for a second...

"We don't have a forever Harry... " He said making Harry cry louder he started shaking his head saying Stop stop stop fisting Zayn's shirt.

"I wanna take you on dates.. I wanna have a family. I wanna get a job, raise kids. I can't be anything I..m a monster i-"

Test of my patience
There's things that we'll never know
You sunshine, you temptress
My hand's at risk, I fold..

"I wanna treat you better.. I can't do that. It's been bothering me for days. I wanna be everything to you, I wanna give everything to-" Zayn said, he had an expressionless face. But his eyes told Harry many things...

"You are already giving me everything I could ask for Zayn... "

" No Harry.... " Zayn said stroking the brunette's chin. "I wanna feel all those with you but I'm not feeling anything.. I wanna feel I wanna.... "

.
.
.
.
.

Harry kissed his lips, slowly. Painfully slow. Zayn closed his eyes feeling all the pain and love...

He knew he was feeling something he just can't figure it out... He just can't.

Harry nibbled on zayn's bottom lip, taking a deep breath. Zayn's hands were on Harry's waist. The brunette stroked zayn's cheeks smiling.

"I repeat this Zayn... You are everything I want. Just you... I'll be with you from dusk till dawn. I will never leave you alone" Harry said joining their foreheads together, closing his eyes.

Harry wouldn't let anything happen to them, he knew he could keep them safe.

Or he thought...

.
.
.
.

"I promise you I'll be in your arms whenever you want.

I'll wake you up with kisses, I'll provide you love, love and love.