:— the bomb

"Zayn's lucky he's hot and harry gay for him or he would be dead now"  I fell in love with this comment -—

Play the song above.

.
.
.
.
.

Two months ago

"Cheers to HARRY STYLES" Naill said making a toast. Harry laughed drinking his shot.

Harry caught a most wanted criminal today, cause of that most of the officers were In a local bar celebrating.

A Raven haired man with a black coat and a towel mask, was singing. His sound was definitely sexy.  He was singing "daddy issues" By the neighborhood.

Harry had one more shot, then he found himself  dancing with a random stranger. But he could feel the eyes of the singer on him.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Harry kept grinding on a random blonde, and yes he had a thing for blondes.  Well he had not anymore though.

They were both dancing along with the beat, sweaty bodies rubbing together. The purple and blue light of the bar making it all more hot

Harry wasn't actually drunk, he just had two shots but he was definitely horny.

"What's your name? " Harry asked panting.

"Veronica" She practically purred. Harry smirked holding her small  waist tighter.

.
.
.
.

"Harry!! Come here " Officer Michael shouted getting Harry's attention. He left the girl alone and went towards Michael.

"What is it man!? " Harry said leaning towards the counter.

"What? Sorry for disturbing" He said while drinking his whiskey, smirking. Harry laughed.

He was still searching for Veronica but she was nowhere in sight.

Harry groaned.

"I lost her"

"Lost who? " Michael asked.

"A blonde"

"Ew blondes are ugly, black and ginger are pretty to be honest" Michael said smirking Harry nodded laughing showing both of his dimples.

"Why did you call me here though? " The brunette asked.

"Nothing much, I just wanted company"  Harry nodded,  his  eyes automatically moving towards the man who was singing.

Maybe it was the alcohol.

But he wasn't so drunk, he knew what he was doing.

The stranger was looking straight at Harry's green orbs. Harry gave him a small lazy smile.

"You did a great job today" Michael said making Harry laugh. "Thanks man you too"

"Let's go hunt some chicks" Harry smirked.

He went into the messy crowd again, dancing with random people.

Men

Women

He didn't care at the moment. He saw Niall standing alone, Harry laughed, He went towards niall. He was still dancing.

"Cut it off Harold"  Harry laughed dramatically.