.
.
.
.
.

He didn't think twice he attached his mouth into the pink addicting lips of the other lad.

.
.
.
.
.

Both breathing together

.
.
.
.
.

Zayn heart did something again when their lips met. Both where in bed, Harry was leaning towards the headboard. Zayn gripped his hair with one hand pulling him towards him. Other hand was holding Harry's face.

They stood there like for minutes, it wasn't technically a kiss but it's the first time their lips met. Those pink addicting lips Zayn wanted a taste of.

And just as he thought Harry tasted absolutely amazing.

Harry soon started to breathe normal, slowly gaining consciousness. He moved his lips against Zayn's without thinking.
The Raven haired lad hummed.

The sound made something wake up in Harry.

Well no shit.

Harry pushed Zayn hard, and looked at him with flushed cheeks. The younger lad chuckled (Zayn is young here don't forget)

"Wha—? "

Zayn chuckled again mouthing 'I knew you would do this' to Harry. The brunette rolled his eyes.

"Um I was helping you breathe thank god you are breathing good. I was scared for a bit" Zayn said calmly with a cheeky smile. Harry felt a bit bad for pushing him away. He just smiled at the other lad.

"Thanks I guess... "

"Yeah..."

"Yahh... "

"If you are planning to punch me please don't" Zayn chuckled adorably making Harry laugh as well. His cheeks were still crimson from the previous little activity.

.
.
.
.

The younger lad climbed towards Harry again. The brunette was still leaning against the headboard exposing his unmarked neck.

Zayn wanted to mark him so bad. He wanted to paint him with his love bites and fill him up with his children.

"You wanna go to the doctor? " Zayn said sitting near Harry, he moved a bit to give Zayn space to sit.

"No this kinda happens to me I'm alright though.... Thanks to you" Harry said blushing, he immediately looked away to his other side smiling.

"You are adorable... "

"I have been told"

"By whom? "

"More than 15 well I don't know 30 men and women" Harry said pushing Zayn's shoulder slightly get to off of bed.

He was kinda feeling dizzy, before he would fall Zayn got him.

He gave Harry a warm smile which made Harry's heart and tummy filled with butterflies...

Ah butterflies

.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.

Harry said he needed a bath, so Zayn left him alone going down stairs. He didn't see Wan there so he went to her room.

She was there reading a story, the door was unlocked.

"Hey...... "

"Hey Zayn.... What's good? Did Harry wake up? " Wan said placing her book on the bed.

"Yeah he did. I wanted to say I was being an ass to you lately.. I won't act like that again... " Zayn murmured in a low voice making Wan chuckled.

"If that's the way of apologizing by Zayn Malik. Apology is accepted" Wan said hugging Zayn. He chuckled at her behavior.

Wan was actually twenty eight years old, older than both Zayn and Harry.

He didn't mind though, Wan was a good friend.

Well he has friends now...

.
.
.
.
.
.