✝✝

Day 20: Different..

A cute chapter maybe, idk

.
.
.
.
.
.

"ZAYN WHAT ARE YOU DAYDREAMING ABOUT!!? I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO U DON'T IGNORE ME! "  Wan shouted making Zayn chuckle slightly. She was talking too much as always but Zayn was in his own world.

"What were you thinking about? Or who?? " Wan said smirking giving him a knowing look.

He took a deep breath, gently rubbing his wrists looking down. He was sitting on his bed, it's lonely. He could only hear other patients and of course Wan.

.
.
.

"I miss going out, I miss old stuff you know"

.
.
.

Wan shook her head nodding , oh she really felt it. The feeling was mutual, but Zayn was definitely cunning and so awesome how did he even got caught?

"How did they catch you Zayn? "

"Oh they didn't, I surrendered" He said making Wan chuckle. "Bruh- why on earth would you do that!? "

"Felt like it" Zayn said, not making eye contact. He didn't wanted to say about the original reason but what ever.

"And eat properly, you are loosing weight" She said closing her curtains. Zayn rolled his eyes 'looks like everyone cares about me, I'll Rip all of their heads off ,  no matter who '

He knew he was being a 'softie' as they say. But he's just being nice WHY IS HE BEING NICE!? he did had those feelings and urges but he still doesn't feel pain, love, fear and sadness.

And that's what made him, HIM.

Others aren't like that, and it's always nice to be different. Always..

.
.
.
.
.
.

Or not?

.
.
.
.

Day 23 : take off your shirt? ♡

.
.
.
.
.
.

*next day*

Zayn usually stay up all night, insomnia is a bitch. He had so many thoughts in his head, confusing thoughts. This happens always, when this feeling comes he goes got to kill, to make people scream. He likes the sound of begging he liked tears he liked blood.

It was a relief from so many things

.
.
.
.

That was the answer to the question so many people have asked him. He never opens up. It's good though, he didn't want anyone to take advantage of it.

.
.
.
.
.

"Gd Morning Mr. Malik, looking good today! " Harry said excitingly making Zayn give him a half smile.

Harry was in a very good mood today, he was feeling really confident ok let's get real. So they were gonna paint that stupid boring room, since Zayn is a psychopath no one wants Harry gets to do whatever with him.

He haven't spoke to John in a long time, but unfortunately he met him today. John was being cool with him which surprised Harry. Maybe he has something I mind that will definitely fuck Harry up.