✝✝

:- Snow

.
.
.

"Styles!!!! "

"OFFICER STYLES"

" OFFICER STYLES!!!!!! "

"FUCK U HARRY TALK TO ME"

Niall Horan, one of Harry style's best mate who was a police officer was shouting at Harry for four minutes straight. Harry isn't minding any shit.

"It's the hundredth time I'm telling you Niall, I'm quitting-" Harry's deep voice spoke.

"EXCUSE ME!? I DIDN'T HEAR U CORRECTLY CAN YOU REPEAT THAT!? "

"I SAID I'M GONNA QUIT "

"I DON'T HEAR IT "

"THEN GO SEE A DOCTOR"  Harry said making Niall chuckle.

"Come on mate, you can't do that. I know you joined for like one year and you have done many good works why on earth are you quitting!? "

Harry was a psychologist, he used to work under police to treat criminals .

His father was a police officer, when he passed away. Harry was forced to take his job. He did it great for almost one year, even though he was the youngest of them all.

He did hard work, a lot of hard work. His mental health was fucked up everything was fucked up. It was so much stress and the fact that he didn't like this job made it all more worse.

So Harry decided to quit and get back his old job. He have already contacted the head of the department  to talk about it. But Niall didn't understand any of this, can't blame him cause he wanted his best mate to be with him everyday at work.

"I did give you an explanation about this tons of time Niall. Now just, huh please understand.... " Harry said softly making Niall's heart ache.

"I know I'm being selfish Harry but-"

"No But's Niall"

Harry took a deep breath groaning, he pulled his hair into a man bun. His hair wasn't that long, but it was medium I meant long enough to make a bun if that makes sense.

Niall was leaning against the counter of Harry's house, that's when he got a call from a fellow officer.

"Officer Horan!? " Niall chewed his chips fast and cleared his throat.

"Yeah? "

"Come near the London Bridge, we found a dead body of an unknown women in the snow" The officer said making Niall cuss which caught Harry's attention.

"You good Niall!? "

"Harry, another dead body is found. We should go there come on, eh and this will be your last time doing this. "

Harry groaned and took his car keys, they both left to the murder site.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Who the fuck did this" Harry asked.

The women had no arms or legs. It looked like some animals attacked her or it's..

" It's MALIK. IT'S THAT MOTHERFUCKER" The inspector said angrily.

"How do you know? " Harry asked curiously.

"Can't you see it Harry? The victim had no fucking arms or legs, and it looks like and animal did it. Well that's malik's pattern. Are you stupid or something!? " He spat angrily.