✝✝

:,)

So if anyone has any confusions, last chapter was a flashback of the last time Zayn and harry met. Now it's the current day, haz shot Zayn and zee gave him his jacket blah blah

And yes Zayn was sitting on harrys lap zarolda and WanIsLost reminded me it's "IMpoRteNT"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Current day.

"Remember the last time we met Mr. Styles? It was great actually"

"Oh I clearly remember the last time we met Malik"

"It's unforgettable Styles"

.

.
.
.
.

It has been 30 minutes, and Harry is getting annoyed. The police isn't here, no one is here. Didn't they believe him?

He does his job correctly but he doesn't know why John treats him like shit.

He wanted to scream.

And he was concerned a bit for Zayn, he was loosing blood. Harry doesn't know why, he didn't want Zayn a murderer to die.

Isn't it obvious?

The Raven haired man who was sitting next to the brunette was cold, his hair, shirt and pants were wet and drained with blood. He was indeed cold.

Harry on the other side was clinging onto the jacket Zayn gave him.

"So your police friends aren't here.... " Zayn said groaning.

"I was thinking the same to be honest"

"Ha, thought so. Now I know why you decided to quit" Zayn laughed mockingly.

"I'LL PUNCH YOU" Harry said making Zayn laugh more, tear spilling out of his eyes.

"You shot me twice, and I didn't even do anything to you 'yet' , so it isn't fair to punch me" Zayn said proudly making Harry laugh, but eh he didn't he tried his best to not laugh.

.
.
.
.
.

"Are you cold Mr. Malik? " Harry asked out of nowhere, making Zayn raised his eyebrows. He said no, harry rolled his eyes dramatically.

"I don't mind being cold" The Raven haired man said, Harry didn't say anything back though.

Harry didn't know what he was doing, but Zayn did exactly knew what he doing and he had planned everything. He doesn't know why he feel an attraction towards the curly head. Well mainly cause, his eyes we're hiding something...

Fear, anger, pain and love? He feels bad for Zayn?

Zayn started humming a random song, making Harry put his fingers in his own ears trying to show him he didn't like it.

But he clearly did. Zayn's voice was so beautiful. He could hear angels cry if that was possible..

And he was gorgeous too, one of God's most creative creation. So beautiful, but what made him like this? Harry had questions and he wanted to help.

Help is what he needs.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hey curly, what are you thinking? "