✝✝

.
.
.
.
.

" Fuck Zayn Go faster " Harry moaned trying to grip something but his hands were tied.

"Look at you... Shit taking my dick so well" Zayn grunted, moving faster making Harry let out a loud scream.

"Nmh AHH Right there "  Zayn was hitting Harry's prostrate again and again. It's been almost more than thirty minutes they have been fucking.

Zayn didn't let him come it was fucking torture, and his hands were starting to hurt.

"I'm so close, so fucking close" Harry whimpered in satisfaction, biting his plumb lips making it bleed.

He did it on purpose, cause he knew Zayn loves seeing blood during having  an orgasm. They were both in the bath tub, bathing together.

Zayn couldn't contain himself when Harry bent down to pick something. And now they ended up here.

"Call me daddy again"

"No" Harry said smirking , Zayn pushed harder making Harry's back arch.

"You can't say no to me babeh"

.
.
.
.
.

"Fuck daddy" Harry's screamed, Zayn moaned biting his lips sexily.

"Daddy's little boy aren't you? " Zayn unwrapped Harry's legs which were wrapped around his torso ,he pulled out making Harry whine.

Zayn wrapped his legs around hsi shoulder, entering Harry's abused hole again.

The angle was painful, but the pleasure was mouth watering.

Zayn had a dout if Harry's high pitched screams would break the glass. The brunette was really screaming at the top of his lungs, cause the younger was fucking him that good.

Harry cummed into water, without a warning. Zayn's thrusts became sloppy, he was gonna cum as well.

Harry was biting his lips, looking at his sexy man. When zayn's hazel eyes met with his emerald ones his breath hitched.

Love

"Fill me up daddyy" Harry said and Zayn came filling Harry with his hot cum.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

It's been a month since they made love for the first time. And it's been all good after that.

Zayn was being all sweet to Harry. The police was still searching for them but they haven't reached them.

Yet

It was all good, except Harry had some bad stomach ache, more like cramps but he didn't tell anyone.

Cause it would you know it's maybe a stomach bug.