✝✝

Questions: is Zayn changing for Harry? Do you guys think Zayn can be better?

Warning : such a happy chapter :)

.
.
.

.

Harry yawned waking up from his deep sleep. He slept really comfortable in his man's arms yesterday. The brunette was still on bed, he opened his eyes staring at the ceiling for a moment.

Collecting all memories from yesterday, it was pretty fun. He was feeling all giggly and happy.

Harry never saw his future like this, the life he was having right now was risky but at the same time beautiful.

For once he thought he has everything he ever wanted.

Love is such an amazing thing isn't it? It's just, he just love love. And mainly Zayn, he have gotten so close with that man. So close, he trusts him more than anything now.

He even started to see a future life with him. Zayn was changing for Harry. What more does he want??

The brunette laughed and turned his head to meet Zayn's gorgeous hazel eyes...

.
.
.
.
.
.

But he saw nothing but a ripped pillow. The cotton in it was everywhere...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Harry panicked, where was Zayn? Did he really leave him?

Don't be dramatic Harry, Zayn will be there making breakfast or something just like in movies.

Harry smiled at that thought.

He looked around for a moment, his neck was hurting so bad. The room was messy as hell, like some animal roamed in it.

Even though Zayn was mentally ill, he always kept his room clean. Eh stop thinking too much Harry Styles.

To be frank, Harry was a freak in bed, he loved to fuck and he loved to get fucked as well. And he definitely loved a man who could treat him like a fucking princess

I mean who doesn't?

The brunette woke up with so many hopes and happiness. He was telling his mind to stop thinking negative about Zayn not being here on bed with him.

Listen Harold when you go down you can see your pretty man called you babeh in his thick accent and killing you with kisses.

"Hey Ha-"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ben stopped talking when he saw Harry's naked chest. And yep he didn't knock, the door was already open so he thought no one was in it.

"Shit I'm sorry Harry" He said, Harry tried to cover his neck chest which was filled with lovebites from yesterday night.

Ben started staring at Harry's face for a moment, then his neck. He really felt uncomfortable but he knew Ben was a decent guy and Zayn will kill him if he touches Harry.

"What the- Harry? What happened to your neck!? Did you guys have sex?! " Ben asked the brunette who immediately blushed. Ben's eyes had a horror expression, why was he getting all what the fuck is happening?

"Um.. No... We didn't have Sex.. We kinda didn't took it too-" Harry said in a low voice looking down and started playing with his fingers.

"Eh alright.. Again I'm sorry.. I'm going out. Breakfast is on the table and call me if you need anything" Ben said avoiding Harry's further questions.

So Zayn wasn't making breakfast?

Then where is he?

Harry groaned stepping out of bed naked. He went to take a bath, and decided to wear Zayn's cloths cause he was in his room and he was too lazy to go and get his own cloths.

Maybe he wanted to wear Zayn's cloths.

Before he went to bath, he just looked st himself in the big ass fuck mirror at the corner of them room.

the sunlight through the window hitting his naked body perfectly.

He looked extremely different, he looked taken, marked and harry liked it. There were so many love bites visible on his skin, everywhere. He looked wrecked.

Harry whined touching his neck, he came close to the mirror examining it. There was a huge bite mark, but it hurted so much.. His hips even hard bruises from being held tightly...

He couldn't imagine him and Zayn having sex. The whole room would have been destroyed for sure.

.
.
.
.
.
.

After he got dressed in Zayn's cloths which smelled like him that was the best part. He went downstairs, with a happy smile.

He really didn't want that smile to go away. He hoped it was all ok.

When he reached downstairs he saw no one. Not even Wan or Zayn, nor Ben....

Harry went into his own room to see if Zayn was there. But he wasn't, he went to Wan's room.

He searched the entire house with the same happy smile he had when he came downstairs. He was trying his best to still smile.

He wanted Zayn to be alright

.
.
.
.
.
.

Harry waited, for two fucking hours. No one came home. He still had that painful happy face, telling himself everything was alright.

Please God...

.
.
.
.
.
.

The brunette grabbed his own hair tugging it in frustration. He sat on bed switching the TV on.

Maybe Zayn went to buy Harry something

He kept playing with the promise ring on his finger. Tears threatening to fall...

It's gonna be alright...

"Zayn Malik does it again! Looks like the psycopath who escaped from prison still wanna take lives of the innocent. Today three dead bodies were found, with the 'M' sign on their foreheads. Malik's killing spree has started again...

John, the main police officer said if they get their hands on Zayn Malik. They will take him to prison immediately and gets him a death sentence. But you know it's impossible and he's a cold hearted murderer.

Kyle Thompson, Jennifer Lennon, Lucifer payne was found dead today morning. Only body parts were found, thier death was so cruel the police couldn't even stare at the dead bodies-"

Harry still sat there with that smile on his face, tears falling down like a waterfall....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BOOM 💥