✝✝

"You warned me father
That if I flew too high
I would fall

He is the sun
His light shines golden hot
And I got too close

My wings turned to paper
My grace slipped away
And I fell "

Warning: stupid chapter ⚠

:—Days at the asylum
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been weeks, Zayn got admitted in the mental asylum. To be honest his past weeks were just

Boring

Boring

Boring

He wanted to run

He wanted to make people scream

He wanted to see blood

And his dogs.

Zayn doesn't cry, he never cries. He was always happy joyful, but inside he was so lonely. So lonely....

He wanted affection, but he doesn't know how to get it. When people try to give him that, he refuses. That was the problem.

Harry was different, well slightly different. He's hard to get, that's what Zayn liked about him.

And Harry's eyes, were rare, and so ethereal. He loves red and green now. He is often trying to see the green around him.

Zayn doesn't love Harry, he doesn't had an obsession with Harry. He just he doesn't know. He's curious about Harry, he wanted to play him.

It was a fun game.

He never wanted to hurt Harry though..

Never, that means he simply care about the brunette so much.

He cares about harry?

He never excepted it, he actually has been stalking Harry from the first moment Harry joined the FBI department.

Zayn groaned, leaning to the while wall of his cell. He was sitting on the ground, wearing a uniform sorta thing.

He didn't have a cell mate, why though? He really wanted to play with someone.  Zayn was actually intelligent and creative. He does act dumb but if it's time to be serious well boy, he can be.

The Raven haired man closed his eyes, inhaling slowly. His mind was thinking too many things.

Harry—

How to escape—

What to do with Harry —

How to kill John—

What to do when he's old—

How he must die—

So many things, that he shouldn't even think off, that was his problem to be honest he didn't have control over his urges and his mind.

A tear slipped out of his eyes

He suddenly felt thirteen again, gunshots, gunshots, screaming, gunshots, blood... Blood... And more blood.

He was crying, that special feeling which rarely comes into Zayn,  he just felt it now again.

He felt vulnerable, and he hated it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"YOOOO YOU NEW HERREE? " Someone called out to Zayn.

Zayn didn't reply, he was really annoyed by it to be honest. But the girl was still calling him. The Raven haired man stood up and he saw a girl, 19 or 18 something maybe. She was in her cell which was opposite to zayn.