Chapter Fifty-One: Reused

Nocturne - Chapter Fifty-One: Reused

Rated - M (for suggestive adult themes, references to violence, and coarse language)

o - o - o - o - o : Indicates scene or POV change

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o

The tear of her clothes was much louder than she could have anticipated. Funny how a sound could have such a profound effect on her dignity. Fan pulled her clothes from her as easily as one would rip the paper from a book. She gasped and covered herself with her arms.

He grabbed her arms, pulling them down to pin at her sides, and looked her up and down like a piece of meat. Kagome had expected some snide remark, but he threw her through a loop instead leaning into her neck to nuzzle with his teeth and tongue. His breath was hot, and Kagome cried out in surprise. "No!"

"You'll moan for me, but you won't use that word," he warned. "Let's put that mouth to some better use."

He transferred both of her wrists into one of his vice-like grips and pushed her down until her head was level with his waist. She blanched once it dawned on her what his expectation of 'better use' was. "Put that thing near me, and I will bite it off!"

He chuckled and expertly lowered his pants so that his shaft was exposed. It throbbed, and a bead of that anticipation showed upon the head. "Bite it, and I shall break your jaw. In fact, that may make this easier and more pleasant for me. I also have many other threats I may deploy, but I see no need to tell you who I will kill to get what I want." His voice was sultry, and it disgusted Kagome to no end thinking of how a man could find excitement and pleasure from her humiliation. A true sadist if one had ever been described to her.

The thought ran through her mind to just do it and get it over with, but the louder half screamed in denial. Fan grabbed the back of her head, getting a fistful of her hair, and forced her to perform the task. Tears streamed down her face, and she gagged, thoroughly and utterly humiliated, just as he wanted. His head lulled back, and he moaned loudly to taunt her further, "Fuck, yes, with that filthy little mou-Ahh!"

He cried out and pushed her back. This time he made true on his promise, clenching a fist and aiming for her face. Kagome blacked out yet again, this time feeling her jaw come loose.

She felt pressure on the inside of her thigh and a pinch on her nipple. Her jaw felt swollen and horrible. She vaguely wondered if her newfound healing powers could put dislocated joints back in place. Wetness clamped around her breast and pulled her out from the inky black retreat of unconsciousness. Her eyes fluttered, readjusting to the lack of light. The warm, wet sensation retreated but began again on her other breast. Her hips bucked up when her core was touched by a foreign presence that kneaded her and invaded her inner folds. "No!" She mumbled through the pain of a jaw that wouldn't quite work.

Adrenaline flooded her veins, and she allowed the holy energy to permeate through her body in response to this threat. The invader at her core quickly retreated and regrouped at her throat, squeezing her airway shut until she sputtered and gasped in vain against his hold. Fan whispered into her ear, "I figure, if you can't breathe, you can't resist."

He pushed her thighs open again, placing himself between them to keep her from clenching them shut. There was nothing between their bodies now to stop the act. Kagome scratched at anything her nails could come in contact with at first until the lack of air made her dizzy, and she began to frantically grab at his hands. Even with the lack of air, she still felt him penetrate her.

"Fuck. You feel so good, little Miko." He thrust in and out. "So good for a used human whore." He thrust again and paused. "He will never want you now."