Chapter Seventeen: Naming Day

Nocturne - Chapter Seventeen: Naming Day

Rated - RM - Really Mature (for suggestive adult themes, references to some violence, and coarse language and SMUT?!) (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

o - o - o - o - o : Indicates scene or POV change

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

o - o - o - o - o

She was sure now that he could hear the heavy pounding of her heart within her chest. It hammered rapidly, and she had to hold her breath to keep from panting.

Sesshomaru leaned in, a predatory look within his golden eyes, and her mind went blank but for one thing. Would he devour her? Was she ready to be devoured? At this point, she did not think she could protest if she wanted to.

His lips pressed up against her own with a fierceness likened only to ravenous hunger. His hands snaked around her, pulling her close to keep her contained.

The force of his kiss deepened, and her lips were parted, allowing his tongue to sweep into her mouth in search of her own. There was no cause to be shy now, and her trepidations had been left at the door. She matched his speed with severity, a great need, all her own. Her hands reached up and found a hold in his silken hankimono. She gripped tight, pulling him closer as their kiss continued.

Pulling away for a breath, Kagome could have sworn he wore a smirk upon his face. There was a cool feeling against her back, and she half turned her head to find herself pressed upon a wall. Sesshomaru used her distracted state and began to lavish her exposed neck with his tongue, nipping her flesh along the way. He quickly made his way up the length of her jaw and ran the tip of his velvety tongue over her ear. Kagome moaned, responding by running her hands down the length of his body until they found a firm length that was pressing into her belly.

He elicited a low growl deep in his throat. He snapped up her wrists in one hand and pulled them above her head.

"No," he growled darkly.

Her eyes looked up to see his flashing with a warning. As if sensing her hesitation, his gaze softened. "I shall not be denied the sight of you first."

With her wrists still encircled by his iron grip above her head, Sesshomaru used his free hand. He ran his clawed fingers delicately down her trapped arms, down the side of her face, and then down her neck to her chest. She held her breath as his fingers parted the fabric of her hanjuban, exposing her breasts.

His eyes focused on their task, making quick work of the ties on her clothing. She lowered her head to watch his hand trail further down, grazing the skin and leaving gooseflesh in its wake. When he reached the top of her skirt, he stopped, and Kagome looked back up. Returned was the ravenous look that enraptured her. He released her wrists, using his now freed hand to continue lavishing her upper body. He cupped her breast with a hand, the other continuing its work at her skirts.

A deep moan escaped her lips, and her head fell back against the wall, her eyes clamped shut with pleasure. Before she knew it, warmth enveloped her neck once more. Kagome could feel his long canines graze her skin, causing her to buck under his touch and suck in a breath. His tongue followed seconds after, spreading wet kisses down her neck until he had reached the hollow of her throat.

The trail of kisses continued to her breasts, heavy and heaving. She gripped his fur pelt with her left hand, running her fingers through the velvety soft fibers. This elicited a strange reaction from Sesshomaru, he hissed through his teeth, and his eyes flashed with red. Kagome looked down and was nearly unnerved by the sight. He looked up at her, leaving the skin of her now tender and aching breasts, and claimed her mouth again. She moaned into him. The severity and recklessness he was using pushing her to be bolder.