THE GENESIS

All were hyped up when a group of boys were performing their new song infront of their fans and fellow artists. Their talent, visual and stage presence is undeniable.

    They are nominated for the grand awards again this year so they are told to perform making the audience in awe for their amazing performance.

    A lot of celebrities are praising them, they dominated the whole world and started the new Kpop wave in western countries.

  They attend shows after shows their schedules are full pack, being professional they need to flight back in Japan for their world tour after they received their awards.

    When the others are already done and prepared for the trip one is still missing, it is Kim Taehyung they left him on their waiting room because he needs to attend a call from his mother while the others are changing.

     He already removed his shirt to change for a new one when the door suddenly opened revealing a pretty girl. The girl froze on her position while realizing the situation she was in, she bowed and apologize and quickly leave.

   She was known for that, considering that she is not Korean native she has also no sense of direction that's why she was always lost. Her manager or unnies are always with her for accompany but now she got separated because of the numbers of idols presents.

    She dialed someone number and her manager came to get her, her face was still red in embarrassment. Tzuyu has just witnessed the most handsome face of the world being topless, she can't handle what she saw.

         -- to be continued --