CHAPTER 24

THIRD PERSON

     Tzuyu woke up with a strange feelings, her lower body part was aching. She look around and found out that she was not on her room. Memories flashed on her mind on what just happened.

       She didn't have the chance to stopped him, he was mad at her. She lose her virginity.

    " Brunch is ready." She was startled by a voice.

     She saw the man who she just make love with, it's not that she don't want. She also like it but it's not the right thing to do, but it's done already.

    He helped her to get up from the bed as she grab her clothes immediately to cover herself.

      She saw her phone and the time shocked her it was lunch already. She promised that she will be coming back at 8 AM when Jihyo called her. It's funny because she need to answer the call while they are doing it making Jihyo suspicious of her because of her moan caused by Taehyung.

  " Why didn't you wake me up I need to go..." She said rushing but Taehyung stopped her.

   " I woke up also late... and I already texted Jihyo that we are together.." her eyes become bigger when she heard that

    " why did you tell her that we are together.. you know that I told them that I'm with Irene unnie..." She said causing him smile

    " don't worry... she said she trust me..." Taehyung said and make her sit again and give her the food.

    " You need to eat.. your energy was drained last night...you scream too loud.." He said making her red, he was right Tzuyu was very loud when Taehyung was making his move.

    " You are not that gentle....if you remember.." She said making him smirking very proud of himself.

    " as long as we both enjoyed it... just eat already... you need some energy again" Taehyung give her a spoon of food and she accepted it, she was hungry.

   The atmosphere was awkward for her, she can't still believe that something happened between them.
Taehyung was trying to make her comfortable.

" You shoudn't continue what's your planning.. it can't help..." He said

" But..."

" no buts... we should pursue this relationship.. don't let them to ruin us..." Tzuyu suddenly regret on what she did, how can she easily give up on him when he was doing his best for them. She feel sorry so she kissed him, he was surprise that Tzuyu make the move first. He quickly answered her kiss and dominate the kiss.

   Tzuyu was still in bed so it's easy for him to hovered her. He travelled his hands on her body tracing all her curves.

   She didn't care of what will be happening, she just knew she did a mistake and she need to make up for him. Taehyung was very happy to make love with Tzuyu even though he promised that he will be doing that with his wife. He was sure that Tzuyu will be his future he didn't want lose her.

   " Ready for part 2?" Taehyung asked her and she nodded.

   --- to be continued ---