SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

As Requested by @YashiniMyilvaganam

     " Mommy.... I want also a kiss." The little girl voice startled the couple who was sharing a passionate kiss.

    " Baby... you are awake already..." Tzuyu said to her little girl.

   " Yes mom... I want also a kiss from you.. dad always kiss you how about me." She was pouting cutely making Taehyung laugh.

   " Is my baby jealous? Mom is supposed to be dad's only..." Taehyung said to his cute daughter.

  " No I want also mom... I hate dad.. he always get mom from me.." The girl said and Tzuyu immediately kissed her.

  Taehyung was happy to see his wife and daughter little sweet moment, he immediately went to the kitchen and cooked for their foods.

   " Dad..... I am hungry.." He almost forgot that he has another child to take care.

  " Just wait my son dad will cook delicious food for you.." He said

  Since he married Tzuyu, he was happy to have his two angels. Even he was tired from work, with the sight of his children waiting for him he become happy. Being husband of Chou Tzuyu and dad of the two makes him the luckiest and happiest man. Many are jealous because of the visual they hold even their children got their pretty faces.

  He got his break and had a chance to accompany his child on his school. He never had the chance to bring his son to school because of his work, even Tzuyu was busy and she also rarely have time on her children. They hired their most trusted person to be their baby sitter, sometimes both of their parents volunteered to look for them.

" Are you Sohyun dad?" The teacher asked him, he fully covered his face to avoid some fans who may recognize him. They want their children to have private life so they all keep even their names.

" Ahmm yeah.."

" sorry but I need to see your face.. we cannot entrust him easily..." the teacher said

" But I'm his dad.. you can ask him.." He tried to say but he failed

" It was the school protocol..for the safety of our students.."

  He had no choice but to show his face to the teacher, she was shocked and star struck.

" Can we keep this as a secret.. they can't know this..."

The teacher nodded immediately, she finally realized that it was possible because Sohyun has amazing visuals. His parents are known as the best visual of entertainment industry.

      --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---