CHAPTER 22

CHOU TZUYU

   My security has been tightened since the issue started, for now I am now going back at S.Korea because someone called me and they want to talk something important.

  I went straight at the restaurant they sent, it was a VIP room.

   " Good afternoon..." Two person greeted me and I did they same.

   The atmosphere was awkward for me, I was nervous.

  They let me order what I want and we start eating, I know something is off. Their aura is kinda scary.

" I'm Kim Dasum and he is Jung Hain...we are both from HYBE..." they introduced their names.

Yesterday I received a message that they want to talk with me so I granted their request as they are from Taehyung oppa agency.

" I'm Chou Tzuyu of Twice... nice meeting you.." I said to make it formal.

  They keep on glancing each other of who will be starting the topic until the girl start to talk.

" We asked you because we want to beg you for something...." Okay... I'm not feeling good about this.

" As we know the issue about you and Taehyung was very hot topic... so we are asking you if you can do us a favour.." The girl continued

" As long as doable...Ms. Kim." I replied instantly..

They bot cleared their throat making me more suspicious of them.

" BTS is a candidate for the grand award of the Billboard.... and I know you will not want this to happen... Taehyung is willing to give up his career just to chose you."

  The words was still processing in my mind, did they just tell that I'm not good for Taehyung.

" The company was receiving backlash and many commercials back out because of the issue... his group was also affected by this.."

  So they are just telling me that because of me, this happened.

   " Excuse me.... what are you trying to imply kindly make it straight to the point.." I cannot take them anymore.

" So we are asking you to break up with him." The boy finally speak up.

  So as expected.

Is breaking up will be the best solution for this?

Will it be better?

" I'm sorry but I can't do that.. I love him..." I said and attempt to leave but they told me something that make me stop.

" If that's the case... we will be announcing that Taehyung and Jisoo will be dating."

What? Are they dragging Jisoo unnie for this?

  I stopped my pace and look at them badly. They were crazy.

-

   I went home with a tearful eyes, I went straight to my room to avoid my unnies. They can't see me like this.

  I hope my decision will be the right thing to do. This is for him and for Jisoo unnie also. I don't want to be selfish.

   I received a call from him but I didn't answer it. Starting for today I need to avoid and ignore him. This is for him. His career matters I know how he loves armies and his career. I can't be the reason for his failure.

    I hear my unnies calling my name but I didn't open the door for them. I need time for my self, I was broken hearted. I expected for us to have a happy ending but it turns out that it was not. Idols cannot have normal life.

       --- to be continued ---