CHAPTER 11

KIM TAE HYUNG

    I texted Jihyo that I will be bringing Tzuyu at my place, she was so drunk.

  'Don't do ridiculous things' that was her reply on my message

  As if I can do that to her, I don't want to take advantage at her. I removed her shoes and jacket before I put her on my bed.

   She look so pretty, I keep staring at her beautiful face and take a photo on her sleeping. I took as remembrance. Since our schedules become tighter I didn't have the chance to make a move for her.

I was shocked when she suddenly opened her eyes and got up from the bed.

" Fancy...ohh...." I stopped myself from laughing, how could she sing their song and dance when she just got up.

" Oh.... where is my things...." I followed her to the comfort room and she was finding her things.

  She was really cute.

I give her extra toothbrush and some things I can offer her. I'm a boy and I don't have that girly things she need.

When she is finally done on her things she went to the bed and prepare to lay down again.

" Wait... this is not my room.... and who are you?" She is pointing at me and slowly approach and hold my face.

How can she not recognized me? She was still examining my face, seriously... this girl is really making me turn on.

  " You are handsome... you look like someone I know....." She said still looking at my face.

  " Do you love that someone?" I asked her and she happily nod

  " How did you know? You must keep it as a secret......." She put her mouth telling me to be quiet.

  She was really something.... I can't stop falling inlove with her charms. I didn't stop myself anymore and kiss her which she reciprocated immediately.

I know I promised that my future wife should be my first kiss but I want her to be my future wife.

Before I can do something I stopped kissing her and lay beside her bad closed my eyes.

       --- to be continued ---